Famous people youve seen on the road

yesterday driving from dolgellau towards shrewsbury saw jeremy clarkson in his gt40.
a few years ago saw sian lloyd the weather woman near manchester airport in a porsche

How about Suzi Perry taking her blouse off :stuck_out_tongue:

And Leon Haslam was in the pub

Bot on the road but who cares :laughing:

Was on holiday in Cannes this year and saw Rod Stewart go past in a Ferrari just by the toll.

I went past achurch yesterday,
sign outside said ’ Jesus is watching you ’

I saw a crowd but didn’t know which one was watching me but hope it was the blonde phew :blush:

man utd team coach on m6 last year… giggs n somebody sittin playin cards… being a nufc fan they all got the old 2 finger salute with a wry smile…nufc all over my cab at the time…
bill oddie at durham services this year. (is he a celeb) :laughing:
the best had to be the adult channel girls at truckfest peterborough three or four years ago, when you could get ur photo took with them… still got mine aswell… think they banned them to many complaints :cry:

often see Sir Bobby on the road, but cant kep up with him :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: ,also Alan Sherear

Sean Bean

Leeds Utd team coach

NUFC tean coach

SEEN BEEN :stuck_out_tongue:

SHORN BHORN

Was loading a container of household one time near Berkeley Square and while I was sitting there twiddling me thumbs Lorraine Chaise (luton Airport) walks up and gets in her XJS which was parked in front of me.

Another time I was coming up the M4 past Swindon and Princess Anne came off the slip road and then passed me.She was driving her horse box!

I was doing a London job in a van a few years ago, and heading up towards Marble Arch, stopped at the traffic lights when a big silver Mercedes pulled up alongside. In the back was Pete Waterman (of Poop,sorry Pop Idol fame)on his mobile phone,probably chatting to Simon Cowell!!

Dan.

ive seen tommy walsh +his little irish mate willie scoffing a mc donalds in fleet services , that was before his diet kicked in :laughing:

Dan a.k.a Boo:
I was doing a London job in a van a few years ago, and heading up towards Marble Arch, stopped at the traffic lights when a big silver Mercedes pulled up alongside. In the back was Pete Waterman (of Poop,sorry Pop Idol fame)on his mobile phone,probably chatting to Simon Cowell!!

I saw Pete Waterman once too, driving a Range Rover along Shaftesbury Avenue in London village.

i was blasted off by bernie slaven (football legend on century fm north east) in his silver merc on th a19 6 weeks ago

reg was sl 4ve.

jn

I saw Frank Bruno once on the M25 by South Mimms,if anyone waved to him he waved and acknowlodged them as we were sat in traffic(how unusual on the M25).Also was stuck on the M1 by Hemel Hempstead one day,big American 4 wheel drive came the side of me and dropped its window to reveal David Beckham behind the wheel,we said hello to each other and then the trafficm moved on.

Used to drive a removal lorry years ago and we did a lot of theatre scenery,long time ago and most of the stars that were in the shows are now long gone like Elsie Tanner and her husband Alan from Corrie,The Comedians,Dora Bryan,she was a very nice ,down to earth .A big difference between the ones that thought they were famous and the ones that actually were.
regards derek

I have met Rikki and lucy of TruckNet fame! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
also a few others… had Dinner with a few peple not as famous as Rikki and Lucy!

but the person I enjoyed meeting the most was…my son when out he popped out! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: now he is a STAR

i was driving past elstree tv studios wednesday and saw leslie grantham pulling out and go across the roundabout right outside elstree, he was in a brand new silver audi i think, didn’t get the plate was still too nervous to look any other way apart from frontwards :wink: :laughing:

I should exclude my self from this one as when I was doing agency work I did an 18 month spell on the bins for Elmbridge council.

This council covers areas such as Weybridge,Hersham,Walton on thames etc
(ie mega money -Weybridge has the most £1 million plus house of any town in GB)

So there are many “stars” living in the borough too many to list but they range from

Keith Barry (T.V series called Duty Free) nice bloke
to
Chris Tarrant
to
Ronan Keating
to
The Fayads (?)
etc etc
many more

But I’m one of those people that doesn’t get fased by them I just treat them the same as anybody else on the round

Which really gets on the ■■■■ of some of them (I think they have a superiority complex)

you saw leslie grantham pulling out :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

paul

yeah flatbed he was very gentle :wink: :laughing: and greased up lol

Saw Bambi laying by the side of the A14 on Friday!!!