Famous people youve seen on the road

One of the first jobs I did for the show company I worked for was setting up a very large tent and stage alongside the Alexader palace, and return to remove the flooring two days later, on arrival to collect the flooring I was told to park for the night on site and uplift it in the morning, our crew went into the bar and we sat with the Spice girls.
I met many more celebs on that job and did a show in Walsal with Tina Hobley (Sam from Corronation St) she was good fun :laughing:
I met most F1 drivers and countless TV personalities on the job.

I saw Bruno Brookes driving his horsebox on the M4 by Swindon a couple of years ago. Does he count as famous?

north surrey haulage:
Keith Barry (T.V series called Duty Free) nice bloke

Could that be Keith Barron by any chance?

Pat Hasler:
One of the first jobs I did for the show company I worked for was setting up a very large tent and stage alongside the Alexader palace, and return to remove the flooring two days later, on arrival to collect the flooring I was told to park for the night on site and uplift it in the morning, our crew went into the bar and we sat with the Spice girls.
I met many more celebs on that job and did a show in Walsal with Tina Hobley (Sam from Corronation St) she was good fun :laughing:
I met most F1 drivers and countless TV personalities on the job.

He forgot to tell ya that he almost ran over Julia Roberts with his truck a few weeks ago in Dorset, Vermont…guess that wasn’t as much fun as getting drunk with Ginger Spice. lol :wink:

did follow the Barcalona team coach not that long ago

I tried running Jeffery Archer over in London a few years ago. I was in a gutless B-reg Mercedes 2528 artic, carrying 20 tonnes of ceramic tiles.

Worked in a petrol station for a while ( Moto services at Colsterworth on A1 when it was Granada ) and saw several celebs but the mind has gone a bit blank

Willie Thorn ( 147 PRO registration or PRO 147 not quite sure which )

The late Brian Glover

The guy who used to be in that spy type show with Edward Woodward ( not the one that played Lonely the smooth git )

Did a delivery in Brighton near the sea front last week and saw Dora Bryan walking along.My mate ran over and got her autograph then came back and said “Who is she”? :confused:

brummie:
I tried running Jeffery Archer over in London a few years ago. I was in a gutless B-reg Mercedes 2528 artic, carrying 20 tonnes of ceramic tiles.

You’ll get another chance someday, better luck next time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

delivered to FELIX BOWNESS once.

for the uninitiated he was the jockey in hi de hi

Dan a.k.a Boo:
I was doing a London job in a van a few years ago, and heading up towards Marble Arch, stopped at the traffic lights when a big silver Mercedes pulled up alongside. In the back was Pete Waterman (of Poop,sorry Pop Idol fame)on his mobile phone,probably chatting to Simon Cowell!!

Dan.

I remember years ago i was in mr smiths in warrington (hit man and her) me and me mate was chatting to pete waterman and my mate asked him if he had had a go on kylie yet he was told gently to [zb] off :open_mouth: :open_mouth: the things you do when your drunk eh

simon

killsville:

north surrey haulage:
Keith Barry (T.V series called Duty Free) nice bloke

Could that be Keith Barron by any chance?

could be I was obviosly star struck when I met 'im :wink: