McDonald's HGV drive-thru

ItsJoe:
Not wasting my time anymore. Cya in a few years when this forum members have had a chance to GROW UP.

No don’t go. Please explain. You accused me attacking someone on YouTube. I have never attacked anyone on YouTube. What I did say was that I may have been rather derogatory about his cry baby fan.

possibly he may ■■■■ off and not come back now you have asked him to,as normally he says hes offski,then returns like a bad smell.
somehow i dont think this will be the LAST WORD. :unamused:

ItsJoe:
Intelligence of an ant :angry:

Reported for personal attack. No one likes a bully.

ItsJoe:
Even though I took it upon myself to ban myself and therefore cannot be banned.

:open_mouth:

Nut job.

Can your fiancé lift the ban when you get back from Denmark, just have a chat with her.
I bet she is really pumped at the thought of you returning, just go easy on her though, if you’ve been away a while it might be all over too quickly and she’ll be left feeling deflated.

Reported myself for personal attacks…

on a non existent person/persons/tramp/dr ■■■■■…

In Holland…

Or Denmark…

In their bedroom… :unamused:

Norfolkinclue1:

ItsJoe:
Intelligence of an ant :angry:

Reported for personal attack. No one likes a bully.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you cant report him as he was giving you a compliment.
the fact he thought he was just says it all as a ~#1 fanny… :smiley:

jonlieffmd.com/blog/ant-intelligence-update

EGG ON FACE 4 FANNY.gif

raymundo:
Just cant get to grips with the troll nut stating he’s banned himself but can still keep posting … :unamused:

+1 on that. How the ■■■■ can you ban yourself anyway■■?

UKtramp:
Where on earth am I?

Per chance?

I must say glad to see happysack back for a wee while.Cant beleve itsjoe and ukgrampy are still here thought they were going to jog on to somewere new.

Anyway who the ■■■■ wants a drive thru mcds the last 1 i had from chester services gave me the runs or it was the coffee so not been to mcds since.

The UKTramp account was amusing to start with.
The Dr Damon account has always screamed ‘■■■■■■■■’.
The ItsJoe account was mildly funny when he was hanging around outside Stobart yards threatening to bounce people’s heads off the tarmac.

Now, the individual that is behind them all has entered meltdown mode and is showing clear signs of being an attention-seeking fantasist who, joking aside, is in severe need of psychiatric care. Who TF in any kind of healthy mental state would devote the amount of time he has to goading people he has never met?

Olog Hai:
The ItsJoe account was mildly funny when he was hanging around outside Stobart yards threatening to bounce people’s heads off the tarmac.

Now, the individual that is behind them all has entered meltdown mode and is showing clear signs of being an attention-seeking fantasist who, joking aside, is in severe need of psychiatric care. Who TF in any kind of healthy mental state would devote the amount of time he has to goading people he has never met?

I think your having the meltdown if anyone is to be fair. I can sense the steam coming out of your thick ears.

UKtramp:

Olog Hai:

I think your having the meltdown if anyone is to be fair. I can sense the steam coming out of your thick ears.

You’ve literally just ended him. There’s no way he can come back from that.

burn.jpg

dieseldog999:

Go cry to the mods again, you call people names like a fanny then run off crying. Think you’ve got your self a bit confused here fella. Both Joe and myself have banned ourselves off here, so your pathetic acting the big man then crying like the nodding donkey running to the mods for help has sort of shown yourselves up. Please don’t reply as you aint worthy, FANNY

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:

Go cry to the mods again, you call people names like a fanny then run off crying. Think you’ve got your self a bit confused here fella. Both Joe and myself have banned ourselves off here, so your pathetic acting the big man then crying like the nodding donkey running to the mods for help has sort of shown yourselves up. Please don’t reply as you aint worthy, FANNY

If you have banned yourself why are still posting.

UKtramp:

Olog Hai:

file-3.jpg

It’s obvious that this thread is done, so it’s being locked.