West Thurock ( truck world)

Was down that part of the country on Monday last was starving went to truck world the chap on the gate said i would have to pay for parking its after 4 see and i told him to stick it up his arm, I still havent seen in side and dont want to if you have to pay for parking so shove it truck world aparently your showers stink anyway.

You are not allowed to be hungry after 4pm then :laughing: used to be run by london mafia…and the tales i`ve heard about the amount of stealing that goes on there…it still is…only time i went in there was to do the Haz Chem course with Wrights Training Services…I worked for a company years ago who put money up to finance the building of Truckworld but pulled out before the building started, we were based in Becton Lorry park then…but thats another story…
i must admit that i too would pull out if i had to pay to park, let alone eat…but why dont these people use a system like Lymm truck stop…a ticket system that only charges for parking over 2 hours…or is that too simple or costly.
have a nice day

It’s a grotty place , went in to buy some stuff from the CDC shop the other week but it was closed for lunch, so i thought i’d grab a bite to eat whilst waiting, after waiting at the counter for what seemed 5 minutes with the women just chatting, i walked out and went to the cabin, it’s just by the roundabout and the service and food is good.

I nthink most of the overnighters who stop there only do so because there isn’t many alternatives, I have to admit though have had some pretty good nights in there some years ago, although when the sign said strippers i thought it was a DIY class…honest :wink: