Fast food outlets at cab friendly height

That would be a grand idea,no need to leave your cab,pull in to a Makky D`s,or fried chicken eatery,without having to park up,the order booth would be for left and right hand drive trucks,to cater for our east european drivers,and at cab height to pay and go.
Would a portacabin be used at a MSA,to burn off the calories,equipped with treadmills,cardio-vascular equipment.
Why in the UK,on “A” and “B” roads,you see fuel stations that have low canopies that can not accomodate trucks to get fuel,there were trucks around when they built them,for some reason chose only to serve cars and vans and not trailers,the one on the south bound A34 is an example.

Good ideas, but there’s always a but…

The ground area needed for a truck-friendly lane could be uneconomic. Three trucks queuing for
food spending 4 quid each versus 12 cars spending the same…sure,the Q would move quicker, but
probably not quick enough!

I’d use a gym, but i’d hazard a guess that i’m in the vast minority.

Size again…ground space/larger storage tanks etc.

Portacabin gym at MSA would be a great idea especially for the unfit driver’s like myself.

The East Europeans would probably prefer another vehicle of cab height to pull alongside and pass the grub through the window, Now there’s a a good business idea.

You just need to be able to get round and reach down

As my old mum would say “you can get a tank through there”

youtube.com/watch?v=bMVY7zN4GEc

If you really can’t be bothered to get out the cab and walk then I’d say you should probably stay off the fast food.

And what would happen when you get up the road and you find out the numpty on the window has given you the wrong order, up the motorway take next exit back down past it to get back in right direction to get back to it park up go inside throw it at the numpty oh no i now out of driving time have to pay their stupid price to park for the night im surprised they haven’t done it yet

Quote Toby 1234 abc…Why in the UK,on “A” and “B” roads,you see fuel stations that have low canopies that can not accomodate trucks to get fuel,there were trucks around when they built them,for some reason chose only to serve cars and vans and not trailers,the one on the south bound A34 is an example.
[/quote]
Because idiot truck drivers would block the lot off while they have a coffee break and take their 45.

switchlogic:
If you really can’t be bothered to get out the cab and walk then I’d say you should probably stay off the fast food.

Never a truer word said… :laughing: :laughing:

switchlogic:

:laughing: :laughing: It is why lorry drivers are labeled fat ■■■■■

Oh God Toby’s medication has worn off again lol

Soldier z:
You just need to be able to get round and reach down

As my old mum would say “you can get a tank through there”

youtube.com/watch?v=bMVY7zN4GEc

Now that fella gave me the best laugh i’ve had in weeks, quality mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

keebs26uk:

switchlogic:

:laughing: :laughing: It is why lorry drivers are labeled fat [zb]

From other posts on these forums, I believe Toby is built like a racing snake. It seems like a great idea if you can rinse your ■■■■ bottles out at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t know about you but I’d struggle to get under the “nacker” bar and probably take out most of the shrubs on the first turn. :laughing:

switchlogic: