M5 new Msa wish list

With the advent of a new one north bound near Gloucester what would you like there for drivers i will start with a seperate dining area and a loyalty card with a tenth meal free and a gym would be good a portacabin with cv machines and some weights and i seen in europe sime outside fine mist showers where you walk in wearing clothes to cool off in the summer the kids love it any more ideas add to the lidt.

A gym?? You must be joking!

Half the drivers I see can barely pull their sorry arses into the cab let alone even think of doing exercise :laughing:

Does anyone have the email for the owners to send them ideas but i think they wont listen.

toby1234abc:
Does anyone have the email for the owners to send them ideas but i think they wont listen.

Try this Toby

westmorland.com/gloucester-services

Thanks for that.

It’s the owners of Tebay building it so can’t see them going wrong.

‘Free Overnight Parking’ !!!

martinviking:

more chance of getting the gym

martinviking:

Why ? Parkings a business expense :question:

Tarmac, drains and a ‘bespoke ■■■■ clearance system’ for lazy f/truckers aren’t cheap to install :neutral_face:

Mains electric supply to connect to fridge trailers and it will never happen but in Brescia truck stop they offer car hire for drivers to explore the Italian lakes and the motel there has a discount rate for drivers and all rooms have air con, we hope there will be a security gusrd with a Rotweiler or a German Shepherd i would pay for that in the parking.

Permanently clean showers with a sink mirror and somewhere to hang your clothes.

And why isn’t your parking free mine is, not my name on the side of lorry.

Wee individual plug sockets at the back of your lorry operated by coins maybe a few quid a night. Bring your own extension lead :grimacing:

A bouncy castle

Private room away from the public perhaps a pool table, big screen tv for football.

A big huge bin you can drive next to when your driving out to sling your rubbish in, would stop the lazy bastarts leaving it at their arse.

No trailer changes between 7pm to 7am.

Discount/loyalty card so you dont need to pay the rip off prices the charge joe bloggs.

It will be one of the best in the country for grub,showers and toilets if Tebay services are anything to go by. Hopefully they’ll have a butchers and farm shop like they do up Tebay too. The pies,burgers and sausages are something else :slight_smile:

Agree about the bin and discount card.

Separate facilities for truckers would be all I ask like they used to do in the good old days.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
It will be one of the best in the country for grub,showers and toilets if Tebay services are anything to go by. Hopefully they’ll have a butchers and farm shop like they do up Tebay too. The pies,burgers and sausages are something else :slight_smile:

No cooking in the cab driver!! :imp: :laughing:

A sand pit, swings, a see saw and for the kids a games room with computer games.

I very rarely cook in the cab only now and again :smiley: can’t be arsed cooking ouwt or washing the pots after a 15 hour shift, kebab,chinky,or chippy for me! :grimacing:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
kebab,chinky,or chippy for me!

Can’t keep doing that forever can we ?

bald bloke:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
kebab,chinky,or chippy for me!

Can’t keep doing that forever can we ?

Only mon-fri! :smiley: no only joking just now and again.