M5 new Msa wish list

toby1234abc:
A sand pit, swings, a see saw and for the kids a games room with computer games.

Was this you :grimacing:
change.org/en-GB/petitions/d … r-children :open_mouth:

I don’t see why they can’t play with the traffic like when i was a kid.

Some decent chunky tables and benches so you can sit and cook with friends in comfort outside.

mucker85:
Some decent chunky tables and benches so you can sit and cook with friends in comfort outside.

+1 But they must be within view of a dry-farm. This will be rows of rotary clothes dryers that will spin furiously in the wind when loaded with shellsuits, white socks and brown Y-fronts. The energy they generate will provide power for the fridge plug-ins. A ticketing system will be operated, whereby the more electricity you generate, the less you pay for parking. The added bonus of the ticket system will be to prevent rioting if somebody tries to claim an Adidas two stripe tracksuit, when in fact theirs is the Gola one with bobbling on the inner thighs, for example.

■■■■■■■ girls serving food & drink 247 pimpdaddy style in the secluded area away from general public :slight_smile:

Pimpdaddy:
■■■■■■■ girls serving food & drink 247 pimpdaddy style in the secluded area away from general public :slight_smile:

How about ■■■■■■■ truckers? Some of us have a bigger pair of ■■■■ than some birds :grimacing:

Gym. Open grass area with benches or picnic tables and trees. Basically a little park so you don’t have to be inside all the time away from the ■■■■. Additional toilet block(s) at the other end of the parking. Sensibly laid out parking. :slight_smile:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Pimpdaddy:

How about ■■■■■■■ truckers? Some of us have a bigger pair of ■■■■ than some birds :grimacing:

Nah, coach drivers have the best ones. Found myself pwhooaring at a Megabus driver the other day, he had a fine pair.

Scanner:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Pimpdaddy:

Nah, coach drivers have the best ones. Found myself pwhooaring at a Megabus driver the other day, he had a fine pair.

Mega by name mega by nature eh?! :wink: :smiley:

free wifi

Driver-Once-More:
free wifi

Yeah, what he said…^^^

free whiffy comes in all msa areas!

Darts game room and a ping pong table.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I very rarely cook in the cab only now and again :smiley: can’t be arsed cooking ouwt or washing the pots after a 15 hour shift, kebab,chinky,or chippy for me! :grimacing:

I guess you won’t be using the gym then :laughing: :laughing:

Is there a new MSA being built on the east bound M 25 past Clackett Lane.?

■■■■■■■■■■ up stairs :smiley:

Just for a laugh reserved parking bays for the make of the truck.It would make good sport to watch a Scania driver tell a Volvo driver to get out of his marked bay.

toby1234abc:

Doubt it very much at the moment :exclamation:

Aren’t they busy putting extra lanes in around Clackett ?

Hereford-roadrunner:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I very rarely cook in the cab only now and again :smiley: can’t be arsed cooking ouwt or washing the pots after a 15 hour shift, kebab,chinky,or chippy for me! :grimacing:

I guess you won’t be using the gym then :laughing: :laughing:

used to love going to the gym at least 3-4 times a week then 9 year ago I became a truck driver and started tramping. Hence no gym since! :unamused: :smiley:

speedyguy:

toby1234abc:

Doubt it very much at the moment :exclamation:

Aren’t they busy putting extra lanes in around Clackett ?

they’re building a new MSA on the M25 it’s on the Clockwise section but you can get to it anti clockwise too. It’s the same company that have got Peterbrough, Cambridge and Beconsfield.

Can you place a link to the new msa.