UKtramp:
Diesel Dog you will never have the last word on any of my threads,

On any of your threads? Did the mask slip a bit then? It not being your thread

Very good

switchlogic:

UKtramp:

Luke you’re banned from commenting on my threads after your previous outburst at me

Fun fact. In some service stations in Denmark employees from Burger King will take orders from lorries parked up and then hand deliver the good.

By the way. Why is Denmark so expensive? As a pescatarian/vegan I never thought fish would be so expensive.

Being a vegan is a breach of trucker not to mention male code, classed as species betrayal in my book.

ItsJoe:

switchlogic:

UKtramp:

Luke you’re banned from commenting on my threads after your previous outburst at me

I thought you quit at 00:02am yet 01:18am you are replying … don’t you have any school home work to do.

I did see a tipper try and go through the one at Dagenham once.
He would have made it as well if It wasnt for the Ordering bit

ItsJoe:

switchlogic:

UKtramp:

Not your call sweetness. Now run along and play nicely. X

switchlogic:

Joe’s reply to Dogg asking why he hadn’t left already

Uktramp:
Diesel Dog you will never have the last word on any of my threads, you would have to get up mighty early to catch me, Tonight is my final farewell on TNUK after that you may well be in a position to speak behind my back but never whilst I am here. I don’t care if you kick and scream, I am not staying so ffs STOP asking!!.

:laughing: .

I’m still wondering who’s behind Tramp. Same one as that carrot picker Pimpdaddy maybe

well the mods ousted him yesterday with multiple poster identities,so theres not much else to say there…
you know the 4 or so posters being him,so basicaly its just repetetive boredom now with so much waffle being spouted.
theres always some who keep replying as if its a genuine post,so no doubt itl continue till the mods so something or not.

images-51.jpg

dieseldog999:
well the mods ousted him yesterday with multiple poster identities,so theres not much else to say there…
you know the 4 or so posters being him,so basicaly its just repetetive boredom now with so much waffle being spouted.
theres always some who keep replying as if its a genuine post,so no doubt itl continue till the mods so something or not.

My only take on the thread is that Maccy D’s is crap, avoid at all costs…

The trick to bring a good troll is taking things to the edge of believability and pulling back. Alas our recent trolls try too hard and fall over that edge. ItsJoe’s new signature is a case in point. :unamused:

Sorry Luke but I’m going to have to demolish you here.

This forum is called TRUCK net UK not COACH net UK. So on your merry little way fella :wink:

Go Joe

boxe.jpg

shouldnt you be in having your school dinner by now? or did mummy give you a playpiece?