Martintrux

wow a photo

well that took long enough, but there,s a lot more than that somewhere. i,ll try and find them

well just lost 1 of jock. i,ll find it and the first photo with the 112 going upto cenis is mine.

What about Tony Bradfield “Hot to Trot”■■?

What about Uncle Tony,little legs ■■

Martintrux,were the first trailers i pulled nearly 30 years ago,when i passed my test & Tony gave me my first driving job.Good days going abroad.

Still got the 1979 map of europe that Tony gave me.

Regards Will.

Hello Will how are you mate? and how is Tony? Still going to Morocco for Davis Turner■■?

Yes,mate he is still doing the job for DT,i speak to him everytime he is back in the UK & sometimes we meet up on the road.

He will be 77 in September,but hopes to keep the wheels turning a bit longer.

These Martintrux pictures take me back a few years,Tony pulled for them when they were at Chadwell Heath,i was still at school then,but went all over the continent wth him,they were at Chadwell St Mary when i was pulling for them.

All the best Will.

Nice one Will, give my regards to Tony when he’s in UK and wish him many happy returns for september.Love from Little Legs!!!

Any of you remember Tommy Peak and his dad who were owner drivers pulling for martintrux in the 70,s.Young Tommy had a new 110 sleeper in martintrux colours,i used to meet him clearing at the clink in south london.He did a lot of swiss an spent a lot of time in the wartec bar in bale.When he finished pulling for martintrux he bought a 141 in red,a left ■■■■■■ and pulled for eissel shipping in east india dock doing spain with a tanker.I saw Tommy a few weeks ago an sadly he looks like he is on bad times.His dad passed away some years ago.I also knew cannonball who drove a km bedford for martintrux he used to clear in baxter hoare,s in erith.