Albert Haswell. RIP

Sad news. Our old friend Albert passed away Friday 13th after a very long illness. He served his country with the Royal Marines. In civvy street he worked for BRS, Clarkes Haulage Sunderland and later Waugh Road Services for many years. He was as mad as a box of frogs!! never a dull moment with Albert around :smiley: :smiley: The first time I met him he was filling his motor up with fuel, crouching on the tank crowing like a dememted cockerel . :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: That was where he got the nickname, “Rhode Island Red”. His funeral will take place at South Shields Crematorium Friday 20th December at 1330 hrs. and afterwards at The Marsden Inn, his wish was that we have a last drink in his memory. He was very well known, (no suprise as he was such a character) in the industry and will be sadly missed. Sincere condolences to his wife Wendy and his children and grandchildren. RIP Albert. Kevmac47.

Didn’t know Albert, but he sounds like I character I would have got along with, RIP Drive- condolences to his family and friends

Got your text kevin I hope I can make it albert worked with my dad old bacon neck for years I used see him enjoying lfe when I used to go with dad in the school holidays rip albert

R.I.P. Albert , :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: - :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Brian.

R I P Albert one of the original characters I never saw you loose it with anyone we,ll probably all meet again tara for now
Big Jeff

8LXBV8BRIAN:
R.I.P. Albert , :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: - :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Brian.

Hope you can make the funeral Brian. Regards Kev. :cry: :cry: :cry:

great character R.I.P.
eric :