Magna Park truck stop

volvo keef:

Adonis.:
Looking at that image it could be around 3 times the current size and not be on anyone’s doorstep.

You still haven’t told us who’s doorstep this will be on.

A.

It’s going to be on my [zb] doorstep!!, I moved to the countryside to live in the countryside not a industrial estate!!

You moved to an area with one of the biggest industrial estates in the country nearby and are now moaning about it getting bigger, should have planned ahead, typical whinging nimby.

The world doesn’t revolve around you or your house.

A.

Adonis.:

volvo keef:

Adonis.:
Looking at that image it could be around 3 times the current size and not be on anyone’s doorstep.

A.

It’s going to be on my [zb] doorstep!!, I moved to the countryside to live in the countryside not a industrial estate!!

You moved to an area with one of the biggest industrial estates in the country nearby and are now moaning about it getting bigger, should have planned ahead, typical whinging nimby.

You need to know the facts mate,I’ve lived here for 10 years now and in our local councils strategy it’s stated that there should be no further expansion of magna park
A.

volvo keef:

Adonis.:

volvo keef:

Adonis.:

A.

You need to know the facts mate,I’ve lived here for 10 years now and in our local councils strategy it’s stated that there should be no further expansion of magna park
A.

Lol you have been well suckered by your council, read the statement “there should be no further expansion of Magna Park” is not the same as there will be no further expansion of Magna park, typical politicians double talk

Yea your are right,and large amounts of money talk!

the truck stop is tiny compared with the warehouses that are going to be built, so i dont see how anyone could have a complaint about this truck stop proposal.

dirft.com/new-customers/masterplan/

chrisdalott:
the truck stop is tiny compared with the warehouses that are going to be built, so i dont see how anyone could have a complaint about this truck stop proposal.

And the master plan is suggesting no charge to park! :open_mouth: How very, very forward thinking of them! :smiley:

TiredAndEmotional:

chrisdalott:

And the master plan is suggesting no charge to paruk! :open_mouth: How very, very forward thinking of them! :smiley:

Give it two months, once jolly foreigner finds its free, then they will start to charge,

chrisdalott:

Yeh…

That’s DIRFT I’m talking about Magna Park further up the A5.

oh right, someone else said it was on the DIRFT website so that confused me

so there are 2 different site expansions proposed, both of them include truckstops as part of the planning. thats a good sign that things are changing and parking will be provided on industrial estates in the future

IF they actually get built that is :question: :neutral_face:

A truck stop in an industrial estate. Heaven forbid