Parking magna park

Hi folks I’m tipping at asda magna park and need some where close by to park up don’t know the area at all and all the laybys on the way in we’re full any advice is much appretiated thanks in advance andy

Try Lutterworth mate, come off the 4303 and through Lutterworth its self, I used to park down the side of Travis Perkins or the next road down, (Elizabethan Way) LE17 4NJ Chippy & Morrisons nearby and a slightly longer walk a nice few pubs and pizza spots, used to do buy one get one free on tuesdays, not sure about now.

Apparently, you can park in Lidl.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69262&p=874574&hilit=+magna+park+lidl#p874574

Cheers guys will try lidl it’s closer

whatever you do dont try to park on the estate the little hitlers in the security van will chase you

Haha got into trouble for havin a 45 before got parked in lidl

The Rugby truckstop is only 10 minutes away down the A5 a couple of miles from M1 J18. And its secure.

driver2012:
The Rugby truckstop is only 10 minutes away down the A5 a couple of miles from M1 J18. And its secure.

Ditto, good to know that all your deisel will be where you left it, in your tank :wink:

yep, Lidl, there are 2 Asda depots on the estate as well, 3 if you include the chilled/frozen depot. If your notes say Asda IDC its the one at the top end of estate, not the one closest to the A5.

Lidl’s is the easiest place if your tipping costcos they’ll let you park in there too. Lutterworth has double yellows on most the estates, and down the side of travis Perkins is private land!!! ;D

Beetie:
Lidl’s is the easiest place if your tipping costcos they’ll let you park in there too. Lutterworth has double yellows on most the estates, and down the side of travis Perkins is private land!!! ;D

Private land? Who’s land like?

He Coates own the lot mate… In fact they own most of lutterworth along with clarkes!!!

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.452623,0.369448

Beetie:
He Coates own the lot mate… In fact they own most of lutterworth along with clarkes!!!

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.452623,0.369448

I always assumed cobleys owned that as it was access for one of the yards.