M6 tonight

Stop ■■■■■■■■ Please other grown up people are interested in how this goes

itl all depend on the media hype as to the sentence.
last week the dude watching ■■■■ who creamed the guy on the hard shoulder got 8years.
that in turn means 4 years max and no doubt out on licence in 3ish.
this dude may get a bit more for changing his plea too late,but its got him 2 christmas dinners at home sofar and the longer it drags on,then the less the sentence will be.
the only difference will be as to how much the media waffle on about it to make sure the judge will wanting to cover his back.
whats done is done,its only a nail biter for the footballer dude to see what he cops for a sentence,and that wil be also depending on how good a barrister he can afford to spin a load of pish on his behalf.

simcant:
Stop ■■■■■■■■ Please other grown up people are interested in how this goes

Well said Simcant.

That’s just it diesel, he didn’t change his plea, he maintained his innocence to the dangerous driving all the way through the trial, he was found guilty by the jury, this means no third off for early guilty plea, he’s getting the full quota of what the judge decides. This is why sentencing has been delayed as the presiding judge is on sick leave and feels that a stand in judge won’t be able to pass the proper tariff as they didn’t sit the case.

thatl be what he gets for not paying more for a better barrister then.
no doubt judge#1 has got it in for him if he is making him wait til he is fit again.
just looks like he will be getting set up for a quick appeal though,but no doubt in for the inevitable crucifixion.

BossHogg:
That’s just it diesel, he didn’t change his plea, he maintained his innocence to the dangerous driving all the way through the trial, he was found guilty by the jury, this means no third off for early guilty plea, he’s getting the full quota of what the judge decides. This is why sentencing has been delayed as the presiding judge is on sick leave and feels that a stand in judge won’t be able to pass the proper tariff as they didn’t sit the case.

This killer has been driving around in his car with impunity for two years now. If he were involved in another collision the egg would be on the face of the Dept of Justice. It’s in their interest to jail him ASAP. Another collision and the media would rip the courts apart and the public would be right behind and in full support of the press. Dept. of Justice are playing with fire by letting him continue to drive.

Just to let you know, this individual gets sentenced tomorrow at Liverpool crown court.

Thanks Boss Hogg

Justice at last, RIP Adam. :frowning:
newsandstar.co.uk/news/Dange … 6fb1952-ds

Not my idea of justice but better than I expected. Let’s hope he does the full 7 years. The driving ban is pathetic, he should never be in control of anything more than a wheelbarrow in his life again.

A.

words fail me !!! he would have got more for stealing cash than he got for taking a life .

BossHogg:

Out in 3.5 years to continue his life as normal :unamused:

Crap sentencing in an increasingly crap country :frowning:

eagerbeaver:

BossHogg:

Out in 3.5 years to continue his life as normal :unamused:

Crap sentencing in an increasingly crap country :frowning:

+1

No mention of an extended driving test before being allowed back on the roads. I thought that was fairly standard in these cases. It’s not right that he can just jump back into a car in 12 years time.

Hopefully when he gets out after this derisory sentence his arse will be that sore that he’ll not be able to sit in a car again.

Captain Caveman 76:
No mention of an extended driving test before being allowed back on the roads. I thought that was fairly standard in these cases. It’s not right that he can just jump back into a car in 12 years time.

He will have to take an extended driving test as it’s a mandatory thing… and any driving bans now start after the jail terms. HTH.

BossHogg:

onesock… over and out.

Nowhere near long enough for this arrogant [zb].

He won’t do the full seven years. He will be released after 3.5 years unless he seriously misbehaves while inside.

syramax:
words fail me !!! he would have got more for stealing cash than he got for taking a life .

How would that happen? The maximum sentence for Theft is 7 years…