Lorry driver charged with manslaughter of 39 [Merged]

ezydriver:

dieseldog999:
watch how in later years all these snowflakes will buy houses in nice areas,then because of the ever increasing number of illegals,some of them will eventually buy properties all around them resulting in their own property value going downhill rapidly with nobody wanting to buy their house as itl be surrounded by imports with the resulting carnage of the locale.
at that point it will dawn on them that they shot themselves in their own financial foot.

thats how its worked across the uk and especially from my own experience around glasgow when for years the great flood from pakistan started,but nowadays its happening again to them with the latest tsunami of great unwashed.
all you need to do is look at sturgeons own constituency to see the result.

Without wishing to derail this thread too far, it’s funny, isn’t it? Our thoughts, speech, and actions regarding mass immigration, diversity, and nationality are continually policed, censored, and shamed. But another social action, property valuation, never is. The value of a property speaks more about people’s desirability than any words could.

I’m a keen property ■■■■■■, and though I lodge, I’m always open to buying my first home. I look around on Rightmove and Zoopla. I mainly look oop north, and often see properties that seem too cheap to be true. When I locate them on Street View, I’m never surprised to see a nearby mosque. In my midlands town, the cheapest properties tend to be where members of the African community have settled en masse.

If that doesn’t speak volumes about entrenched racism, I don’t know what does. I wonder how many London lefties would have a stroke if cultural enrichment became all too real, and their property lost much value? I wonder what they’d do then?

Chicken or egg? Busted arse migrants tend to domicile themselves in the most affordable areas.

You never get these problems in real life, they manage to bury bodies in Weatherfield, Walford and Hotton without a worry, there must be dozens of them, that’s body laundering!

dieseldog999:
ive no interest if they go free or get locked up with a chocolate key other than its a quite close to home interesting story in the tang related world of hooligan haulage.
i would think its not an open and shut case though with a lot of the info coming from who sntitches on who first,or cops the best jail time deal,hence itl be interesting to see if anyone wriggles out of it.
loopholes or not,then the media will make sure that the judge has to be seen to be dishing out decent penalties so they will no doubt be crucified for that reason alone.

I think its very much an open n shut case. Robinson and Hughes have pled guilty at the 1st opportunity, no doubt for a reduced sentence. So,say goodbye to the fancy motors forever. It’s would be nice if the UK adopted the model of some other countries and serve sentences consectutively. Hey Mo, there you go, 39 counts of manslaughter at 14 years each. With good behaviour and doing some degrees in jail, and showing us you’re totally reformed, you just might get out by the time you’re about 295, otherwise just do the other 50% of your time. See ya…

As for the others implicated, good luck - you gonna need it.

I still wonder if Phillip Green got in deeper than he expected and used TruckNet as a cry for help, he was known well enough to have his pictures in the papers, then he told us all how to break the law, how much money he could earn and how fantastic his life was. Then he got caught, held his hands up and went to jail without passing go! He may be safer inside than out.

16 years for 30 kilos of Coke. Do 8 maybe, let the dust settle and join the Winchester Club.

Wheel Nut:
I still wonder if Phillip Green got in deeper than he expected and used TruckNet as a cry for help, he was known well enough to have his pictures in the papers, then he told us all how to break the law, how much money he could earn and how fantastic his life was. Then he got caught, held his hands up and went to jail without passing go! He may be safer inside than out.

16 years for 30 kilos of Coke. Do 8 maybe, let the dust settle and join the Winchester Club.

[emoji54][emoji54][emoji54]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Jail time…

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-54149657

eagerbeaver:
The trailer debacle is somewhat perplexing… :confused: Did a ‘regular’ trailer get used and if so did it have a few holes drilled in it or maybe a handy bit of damage as this wouldn’t look as contrived as drilled holes? Was the reefer usually turned off and has someone turned it on at the docks ■■■■■■■ around or even thinking they were helping? Why on earth the fridge wasn’t disabled in the first place is strange. Maybe the ‘usual’ hire trailer was not available?

Who said the fridge was running? Cause of death was hypoxia (i.e. suffocation) and hyperthermia (i.e. overheating - NOT hypothermia, which is the exact opposite).

switchlogic:

dieseldog999:
surely a reasonable enough question though obviously the uk wants to take on the expenses for everyone and anyone if it can.

harrison and hughes will and have the best lawyers/barristers that the masked men above can buy for them,and once in the uk,then its all a freebie for them till the inevitable loophole or crucifixion?

I’ve a feeling someone will have thought about the legal implications and questions when he was charged. Were you hoping for them to go free?

Fair question as DD continues to to be the greatest advocate for their freedom I have ever come across.

Their criminal operation was a U.K. based one against the U.K. by U.K. citizens who suddenly flashed a green passport when Five’O showed up to only delay the inevitable a bit.

Illegal immigration into the U.K. is absolutely an offence against U.K. law and order at U.K. taxpayers expense so how on earth do you figure the Belgians or the Dutch or the Vietnamese or any other transit country government should be seeking their extradition for trial but not the U.K.?

Perhaps we should release all UK held criminals and shut the court system as well and save the taxpayers a hell of a lot more money.

NormanInNorfolk:
I wonder how much snitching is necessary? They will have found Woody’s phone, they took computers from all the houses raided, they don’t seem great at covering their tracks.

Exactly, Mo’s testimony is little or nothing in the overall evidence as he was just a hugely over earning driver.

A five minute search of who dropped in the trailer, who paid for shipping it, who owns the trucks and trailer and you have the overall picture.

Like you say a couple of phones and computers later and it’s wrapped up and thus the early guilty pleas of the main players despite allegedly having the best Wigs money can buy.

If the main evidence was Mo’s testimony then a good QC could easily defend against that as it is just hearsay.

Keep us informed DD In your always entertaining way but perhaps time to drop that old chestnut about the madness of the CPS to even bother with a few criminal tangs.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-54284840

eagerbeaver:
Woody at 25 years old pays £160k for a detached house for him & his pregnant girlfriend and has AMG’s on the drive ffs :unamused:

What’s so outlandish about that? Given you only need a household income of £32,000 to buy a £160k house with a 10% deposit most of us earn plenty enough to qualify for a mortgage on a house of that price. That’s well within being achievable for most people, even if you’re on minimum wage if both of you are working full time you’d be able to get a mortgage to buy a house that price. Every driver where I’m at can do that, hell my son bought a semi-detached for almost that a couple of years ago and he was age just 23. I know of one driver who has an AMG Merc C class where I am but he doesn’t own it, it’s on PCP/lease like many of the Mercs and BMWs in the staff car park. You can get an AMG Merc on PCP/lease for a few hundred quid a month.

What’s so outlandish about that? Hmm could it be that the chap that lived in the house was part of a human trafficking syndicate that killed 39 people? That’s pretty outlandish to me. Or that, as eagerbeaver alluded, there wasn’t a mortgage on the property or finance on the vehicles.

Conor:

eagerbeaver:
Woody at 25 years old pays £160k for a detached house for him & his pregnant girlfriend and has AMG’s on the drive ffs :unamused:

What’s so outlandish about that? Given you only need a household income of £32,000 to buy a £160k house with a 10% deposit most of us earn plenty enough to qualify for a mortgage on a house of that price. That’s well within being achievable for most people, even if you’re on minimum wage if both of you are working full time you’d be able to get a mortgage to buy a house that price. Every driver where I’m at can do that, hell my son bought a semi-detached for almost that a couple of years ago and he was age just 23. I know of one driver who has an AMG Merc C class where I am but he doesn’t own it, it’s on PCP/lease like many of the Mercs and BMWs in the staff car park. You can get an AMG Merc on PCP/lease for a few hundred quid a month.

Now I’m no Investigator, but a 25year old who has been accused of money laundering, people trafficking, and has a £160k house,£50k car, a£65k Q7, and a blingy scarnya £60k, no debt, no mortgage, hasn’t won a lottery, been left money by a rich relative. And had £10k in cash in the house. Would certainly arouse suspicion… Unless he was an agency driver, then no case to answer.

Conor:

eagerbeaver:

Feasible yeh sure…but don’t tell us you actually believe that’s the case. :open_mouth:
I’m with Beaver, the joys and benefits of ill gotten gains, great until you’re sussed and rumbled .
He obviously wasn’t the sharpest knife in the box to flaunt it. :unamused:

Thomas Maher, who sold Mo’s truck to Ronan Hughes, (and also previously arrested for plotting GBH against Hughes), convicted of numerous drug smuggling and money laundering offences, and managing the logistics for organised crime gangs smuggling drugs.

More evidence to suggest that the NCA and police etc got their information once they cracked the EncroChat platform. It would all have been there , laid out in their own words. No need for Woody etc to say anything.

rte.ie/news/2020/0925/11674 … g-charges/

Latest developments…

msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/e … d=msedgdhp

nicely hung out drying

essexlive.news/news/essex-n … ts-4589692

Just reading about the trial. I think they have all managed to hang themselves out to dry.

Eamonn Harrison’s driving record isn’t great. It seems you can be drunk in charge of a lorry, crash it, and not lose your licence if convicted in Germany.

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … -back.html

Harrison latest, denying any knowledge of humans in the trailer he dropped off at Zebe.
Claiming he suffered from ADHD as a kid, as if that’s an excuse… should help in jail. He’ll be able to keep his cell tidy for the next 40 years (hopefully that’s what he and the other ■■■■■■■■ are sentenced to).

NormanInNorfolk:
Eamonn Harrison’s driving record isn’t great. It seems you can be drunk in charge of a lorry, crash it, and not lose your licence if convicted in Germany.

Only the authorities from the country your licence is issued can revoke it. Best another country can do is ban you from driving in their country

Allegedly Woody was watching Netflix when the immigrants were put in the trailer.