Moderation request

albion1971:

Carryfast:

albion1971:

Carryfast:

albion1971:
The lorry driver has already been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving.He as been given bail as per norm.

But the important bit,that seems to shoot down your view (if I’ve read it right ) is that the truck driver obviously hasn’t admitted running into a vehicle in a way which would make him subject to actually being charged for the offence which he was arrested on suspicion of.Nor is there any sufficient evidence,so far,to charge him regarding same.In which case there’s no more reason as to why the truck driver should be under any more suspicion of causing the accident than there is the mini bus driver. :bulb:

It is not my view.It is FACT and not Fiction.

But the law,so far,obviously doesn’t agree with you because of the inconvenient issue of evidence in that a truck running into a vehicle ahead of it isn’t sufficient evidence to create a charge of dangerous driving until it’s been established as to ‘how’ and ‘why’ the truck ran into the vehicle ahead of it.Unless you’re saying it’s a FACT that the driver has been charged with the offence described :question: .

Yes it is a fact he has been charged.You can read it in the news if you want.

Forum mods: I am seeking permission from you to relax the ‘personal attack’ rule for 10 seconds so I can tell this albion guy exactly what I think of him please.

Rob K:

albion1971:

Carryfast:

albion1971:

Carryfast:

albion1971:
The lorry driver has already been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving.He as been given bail as per norm.

But the important bit,that seems to shoot down your view (if I’ve read it right ) is that the truck driver obviously hasn’t admitted running into a vehicle in a way which would make him subject to actually being charged for the offence which he was arrested on suspicion of.Nor is there any sufficient evidence,so far,to charge him regarding same.In which case there’s no more reason as to why the truck driver should be under any more suspicion of causing the accident than there is the mini bus driver. :bulb:

It is not my view.It is FACT and not Fiction.

But the law,so far,obviously doesn’t agree with you because of the inconvenient issue of evidence in that a truck running into a vehicle ahead of it isn’t sufficient evidence to create a charge of dangerous driving until it’s been established as to ‘how’ and ‘why’ the truck ran into the vehicle ahead of it.Unless you’re saying it’s a FACT that the driver has been charged with the offence described :question: .

Yes it is a fact he has been charged.You can read it in the news if you want.

Forum mods: I am seeking permission from you to relax the ‘personal attack’ rule for 10 seconds so I can tell this albion guy exactly what I think of him please.

This Albion guy is a girl Rob

Wheel Nut:
This Albion guy is a girl Rob

Source?

Rob K:

No. I suggest you grow up.

Mike-C:

Rob K:
Are you surprised? It’s a well known fact that they’re all a bunch of [zb]s and can’t drive for toffee.

So how come they’re the just about one of the largest most succesful hauliers going ? They don’t get to that point without staff that can deliver.

Are you really that stupid? They’re as big as they are from undercutting every other ■■■■■■ and employing monkeys that will drive for minimum wage because they believe that working for Stobart is having reached the top of the driving ladder.

I think you’re just coming out with any old rubbish because you don’t like them or someone who drives for them. There’s no well known fact in what you said at all. You’re just posting any old crap.

They all drive like knobs. That is what I see from them on the roads every day. Plenty of other members have said the same in the myriad of past threads on the topic - are they all wrong as well then?

You’re also reporting anything you don’t like.

No. I report stuff that needs attention, such as the ‘are you a cyclist’ thread needing moving to Bully’s Bar as it has nothing to do with trucking (the problem with that report being… ?) and the ‘cyclist widow’ thread needing clearing up because 80% of it is a slanging match about whether it should be called an accident or an incident (the problem with that report being… ?).

I’m also going to point out to you that you are making uneccesary extra work for the Mod/Admin team and if that continues you’ll end up just like the Stobart driver stuck in the mud. So if you think its fine to report every other post you don’t like and then think you can just carry on and label a company as a bunch of [zb]s and we’ll like it then you’re very much mistaken. Instead of watching what everyone else is saying, watch what you yourself are saying. I feel you are just posting to get a rise from other people, if you continue to be a concern or make more work for the team you’ll be on pre mod. Pay attention to what you are posting.

“Report every other post” ? Stop being a ■■■■■■■ over-exaggerating drama queen :unamused: . TWO posts were reported, and quite rightly.

“unnecessary extra work for the Mod/Admin team”? Well, if dealing with TWO reports is too much work for you then what the ■■■■ are doing being a mod? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: You seem to want it both ways Michael. You want to have the right to throw your weight around when it suits you but you don’t want to do the work part of it that comes with it. Clearly it’s upsetting you a great deal so the best thing for you to do is send Rikki a PM informing him of your resignation from your moderator role :bulb: .

“you’ll be on pre mod”. Don’t make threats Mike. If you’re going to do something MTFU and just do it. It does however amuse me that you consider dealing with 2 reports “a lot of work” yet it seems to have completely gone over your head just how much more work you’ll have to do if you put me on pre mod. And that isn’t a threat, that’s a guarantee.

The irony is that is that if you’d just dealt with the reports like you are supposed to do it would’ve been over and done with in a matter of seconds, yet here you are wasting even more of your “valuable” time complaining about the amount time it takes. :unamused:

I’ll keep it very simple. Please refrain from posting things like…

Are you surprised? It’s a well known fact that they’re all a bunch of [zb]s and can’t drive for toffee.

Here’s the rules…
Random crap
Posts that do not make any sensible contribution to the forum will simply go
the arbitors of this will be the admin team.
Baiting other members
Posting simply to get a rise out of another/other members will simply lead to the poster no longer being able to post without their posts being scrutinised first no warnings- it will just happen. any such posts will be removed
the arbitors of this will be the admin team.

I’ve let you know, so in future if your posts cross the line they’ll be removed. End of discussion.