Lorry driver charged with manslaughter of 39 [Merged]

i never buy it, but despise the sunday life to the same level as the news of the world ect as all it does is glorify scumbags.

over here there either ira/uda of similar pondlife.
heres the link to woodys position.
you will notice they slipped in the description of " mass killer" to make it look worse.
hes a dead man walking one way or another with or without his family as he obviously sang like a canary 5 mins after getting lifted,as is harrison if we are to believe he went on the tap and missed the early boat to ship them on.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sund … 20937.html

The Dublin high court has just approved the extradition of Ronan Hughes to Essex to face manslaughter charges, he is due to be extradited in the next 10 days

Mazzer2:
The Dublin high court has just approved the extradition of Ronan Hughes to Essex to face manslaughter charges, he is due to be extradited in the next 10 days

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ouch!!!

time for a packet of razor blades,a fast horse and a packed lunch… :open_mouth:

dieseldog999:

Mazzer2:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ouch!!!

You would have thought that he would have known it would end it tears at some point and had a getaway plan, should have done a runner as soon as Mo was arrested, South America would have been a good option, a good lawyer of German descent out there and no hope of extradition.

Mazzer2:

dieseldog999:

Mazzer2:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ouch!!!

You would have thought that he would have known it would end it tears at some point and had a getaway plan, should have done a runner as soon as Mo was arrested, South America would have been a good option, a good lawyer of German descent out there and no hope of extradition.

Have you been watching too much Narcos? :smiley:

switchlogic:

Mazzer2:

dieseldog999:

Mazzer2:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ouch!!!

Have you been watching too much Narcos? :smiley:

Lol yep have watched it and a good series it is, but the idea came more from the fact that very few Germans that made their way out there at the end of WW2 came back to face justice.

Mazzer2:
Lol yep have watched it and a good series it is, but the idea came more from the fact that very few Germans that made their way out there at the end of WW2 came back to face justice.

That was then, and they could join the German ex-pat community that already existed. These days, with no friends in high places and unable to speak the language, you would need huge amounts of money to just survive.

I seem to remember that Ronnie Biggs didn’t do so well.

Santa:

Mazzer2:

That was then, and they could join the German ex-pat community that already existed. These days, with no friends in high places and unable to speak the language, you would need huge amounts of money to just survive.

It was said slightly tongue in cheek but there are places where you can head to and be safe enough, for the record Ronnie Biggs wasn’t extradited to the UK form Brazil he returned of his own accord to receive medical help and in his own words squandered his share of the robbery in 3 years so the reason it maybe didn’t work out was more down to him rather than his surroundings

Mazzer2:

dieseldog999:

Mazzer2:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ouch!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you have to remember that they are drongos from the bog and wont have the required brain cells to see the big picture till it hits them in the face.
guttersnipes dont do well after being removed from their backgrounds whereas those with a bit of breeding do much better.

Mazzer2:

Santa:

Mazzer2:

It was said slightly tongue in cheek but there are places where you can head to and be safe enough, for the record Ronnie Biggs wasn’t extradited to the UK form Brazil he returned of his own accord to receive medical help and in his own words squandered his share of the robbery in 3 years so the reason it maybe didn’t work out was more down to him rather than his surroundings

A tent in a rural Welsh or Scottish field is probably more these lads level

A tent in a rural Welsh or Scottish field is probably more these lads level
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
nope…under his mams bed when the guards batter the door is more like it.

id wonder if the net will stretch as far as the other brother who is also in it up to his neck as soon as they can prove it.

the balaclava brigade pals might just not be so pally nowadays unless the buckets of cash get brought out as a sweetner.

st been reading all this but I can not stop thinking of that young girl making last text to her mother and father , That driver and all connected should be forced to listen to those texts until they are sick

fuse:
st been reading all this but I can not stop thinking of that young girl making last text to her mother and father , That driver and all connected should be forced to listen to those texts until they are sick

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
total indifference and water off a ducks back i would imagine.

lets not forget that everyone connected is criminals,both inside and outside of the trailer.
the difference is that the ones inside never get charged with any offences even if they survive getting smuggled in and caught,nor will the families that aided and abetted to start with by employing criminal traffickers.
they might not have thought they would cop it in the trailer,but they were all happily coming over to work on the black or sponge benefits if they got accepted for asylum,and at that point,every one of their family would also be hopping on the bandwagon to breeze in and live in the land of giro handouts .

dieseldog999:

fuse:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
total indifference and water off a ducks back i would imagine.

lets not forget that everyone connected is criminals,both inside and outside of the trailer.
the difference is that the ones inside never get charged with any offences even if they survive getting smuggled in and caught,nor will the families that aided and abetted to start with by employing criminal traffickers.
they might not have thought they would cop it in the trailer,but they were all happily coming over to work on the black or sponge benefits if they got accepted for asylum,and at that point,every one of their family would also be hopping on the bandwagon to breeze in and live in the land of giro handouts .

No sympathy from me.
When you lie with dogs, expect to get fleas.

dieseldog999:
the 2 fatties from warrington are noticeable by their absence…i wonder why.

Absent no longer: they have been keeping themselves busy smuggling drugs, laundering money and conspiring to commit GBH - alongside Ronan Hughes!

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li … g-18455157

fuse:

How do you listen to a text ?

Old news, but the MSM, take time to catch up.
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-eu … ssion=true.

robthedog:

fuse:

How do you listen to a text ?

Use the text-to-speech capabilities of your chosen communication device? Hell, even the in-cab Bluetooth wotsit in our Ivecos offers to read aloud any text message that is received. Of course, the text typed by the girl in question was probably not in English, so most such devices would make a right pig’s ear of reading it out loud. Possibly use Google Translate, better yet, require the people concerned to listen to a spoken translation of the Vietnamese text - preferably voiced up by a female actor of approximately the right age. I’m sure you get the gist.

biggriffin:
Old news, but the MSM, take time to catch up.
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-eu … ssion=true.

Why would he want to surrender and get over here asap that bit dont make sense

“indicated that he would not appeal and wanted to be surrendered to the UK authorities as soon as the legal formalities allowed.”

I often wonder if Limey Phil was involved and decided the outright bravado and leaving his drugs on display was a way to say, ey up Guv. I have had enough. He cannot have been so stupid to give us so many clues as to his game.