Long Departed Southampton Hauliers (Part 1)

Old one of Meachers.

soton meachers 66 psoton.PNG

Hello Denab
I drove an AEC just like that on Rawlings from Meadstead and we had a four in line which we used on Conder steel from Winchester and as I remember it didn’t seem very stable on bends or corners. It’s amazing how you remember stuff from years ago and yet I’m stuffed if I can remember what I am doing tomorrow!! Cheers Andy

Hi all Tribsa taking delivery of his F88 order !
Another satisfied customer!!!

Hi jimmer another master piece The model that is shame tribsa forgot to shave this morning.Look’s good though mate. :sunglasses:

gerbil sb152:
Hi jimmer another master piece The model that is shame tribsa forgot to shave this morning.Look’s good though mate. :sunglasses:

Cheers Kev shame tho I never took photos of it ! :unamused: but it turned out a nice model of his dads old 88
( which he still has in his yard !!! )
R Jimmer

Not my pic but old local firm

Jimski:
Not my pic but old local firm

Note the “Till I Return” plate turned upside down on the trailer which IIRC is what they did when not on TIR, Buzzer.

Hi all, :smiley: so did Jock Walker that worked on R&A when i was there (R I P ) he liked a wee dram as well.

POST DELETED

Hi Jim & All
As you can all see Jim has made another superb model even putting personal bits on I had forgotten.
Each time I look at it I find even more detail brilliant Jim
But he did catch me not in uniform or as Kev said on duty with out a shave.

Thank very much again Jim
Rich

Another Jimmer piece of craftsmanship :sunglasses: . Robert

swayze1:
POST DELETED

Glad to see Robert deleted the post, by the time of day it was posted I suspect liquid had something to do with it.

Jimski:
Hi all Tribsa taking delivery of his F88 order !
Another satisfied customer!!!

Richard

you look overwhelmed with that excellent model and I know it’ll mean a lot to you, got to ask has Kay changed the plate on her merc?

Mike

kerbut:

swayze1:
POST DELETED

Glad to see Robert deleted the post, by the time of day it was posted I suspect liquid had something to do with it.

[emoji106]

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny

Comptons Volvo F12 with STS trailer in Milan.

LR Man:

Was that pic taken outside Francos opposite Italmondos? Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:

LR Man:

Was that pic taken outside Francos opposite Italmondos? Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, here are few more…

A few photos taken recently in Spain for my fellow beer drinkers from Hampshire.
I was there in my official capacity as A.R.S.E. “Alcohol Related Scrutiny Executive”
I am pleased to report that the quality and availability of Brewery Products was,
as ever, excellent. It is hard work, but someone has to do it. :wink: :slight_smile:
Ray Smyth.

Mahou 2.jpg

Hi all,
is that Gingers Volvo parked behind the Iveco? Looks like typical Italian organized chaos to me.
Cheers Andy

Hi all yes Andy i think you are right also in 2 pics before that there is a dark blue volvo on right hand side at the back of the trailer with the white merecedes , could be brian youngs of BY truck rental fame. :smiley: