Location location location

I’m not complaining. I got there eventually. And j enjoy a challenge.
Just asking why people build these places in the 1st place.

edd1974:

Brcause its not practicle to build a factory on top of another factory and so and so on. They are called skyscrapers.

They use these for office complex or living accomodation which is more practical. Thanks.

Im here all day.

edd1974:

It’s like them twonks who built Stonehenge, yeah I understand that it made sense to be near the 303 for easy and practical movement of the big rocks, but Jeez, did they not consider the rubberneckers causing carnage as they slowed to gawp at it? :imp:

Speedibake is another good one.
One road in and out along a row of terraced houses. Cars always parked both sides road you have about 2 inch spare.

the maoster:

edd1974:

It’s like them twonks who built Stonehenge, yeah I understand that it made sense to be near the 303 for easy and practical movement of the big rocks, but Jeez, did they not consider the rubberneckers causing carnage as they slowed to gawp at it? :imp:

Exactly that. If only they let lorrys drivers decide where to buil the locations they would like to deliver to in the future. Make our lives so much easier.

the maoster:

edd1974:

That’s nearly as good as your Spanish inquisition mate …9 out of 10. :laughing:

scontent-lht6-1.■■.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5DC05023

Reckon this driver will know a thing or two about difficult access!!!

Hope he’s got a decent adjustable to put that lot back together :slight_smile:

edd1974:
One road in and out along a row of terraced houses. Cars always parked both sides road you have about 2 inch spare.

Go in round thro cinema, Was a motor few years ago end up in the beck there when road gave way.

Punchy Dan:

Beau Nydel:
He was off his manor this afternoon. Saw him southbound on the A19.

Fame today then I been spotted in Hartlepool and photographed in wombwell climbing over a fence put on Facebook apparently :open_mouth:

Aaah Wombwell, what a lovely advert for an idyllic place. Barnsley is so bracing.

biggriffin:

edd1974:

Go in round thro cinema, Was a motor few years ago end up in the beck there when road gave way.

I tried that way once .
I ended up at speedibake…
But told was in wrong place. They had to.open a yellow barrier to let me through to the other side they wernt happy. Said next time go go the other way. If come this enterance again be made to go around.

Why they cant leave the barrier open make access a lot easier

Syspal has been there donkeys years… Long before satnav was invented…
If you’ve come round the hairpin, you must have come over the free bridge, which is 18t weight limit.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

Kate:
If you’ve come round the hairpin, you must have come over the free bridge, which is 18t weight limit.

Good job was in 18t then. But did notice lot of signs saying 18 t and wondered how you’d get an hgv up there.
Unless you maybe went through the village unless that has weight limit as well

edd1974:

Kate:

Good job was in 18t then. But did notice lot of signs saying 18 t and wondered how you’d get an hgv up there.
Unless you maybe went through the village unless that has weight limit as well

Its a long way round if you’re over 18t, from Telford to Much Wenlock, then through some very narrow lanes on to the Broseley/Bridgnorth Road… But it is very well signposted.