Listen ffs I can't clean it

dozy:
Well they didn’t give me the full story , yes truck is elsewhere , it’s been sent to another depot ( Carlisle ) to be used by a tramper from there with all my electrical locked in locker , air duster , cleaning stuff etc still in it
To me that’s discusting , if your going to do that , have the decency to ring the driver up who is on the sick and tell him his truck is being transferred to another depot and give him the chance to take his equipment out before the truck leaves , I don’t give a [zb] who’s truck it is that isn’t right
If anyone works at Carlisle , knows who is driving h2228 Heidi may po15 ujx can you ask them if there near Newark to drop my kit in ( keys for locker are in t.0 thank you( tramper is ment to be using it

How will they know you were too dozy to take your stuff out?
Another thing, I thought all stobarts waggons were called “Bridg-hit”!!

OVLOV JAY:

Dipper_Dave:
Lol thought this thread seemed weird, our doze is better now. :wink:

But for new trampers taking your stuff out (all of it including fleshlights) should be second nature if your allocated truck is off the road or your on holibobs.

Me I like to put my stuff back on Sunday’s so there’s no nasty surprises Monday morning at silly o’■■■■.
But then I’m a company man and a bit of a brown noser to be fair.

If she lays on her back you don’t get the brown nose :wink:

I find this technique saves ones nose from getting dirty.

A Dozy - if only I had known - I was in Carlisle on Thursday morning . I’ll be back in next week . If it dosen’t turn up let me know and I’ll take it to Ireland for you .

Maybe they moved the truck thinking it was empty thinking you had took your stuff out.

Don’t know who’s had more jobs Dozy or Mr Beaver is it a sponsored job swop if so put me down for a fiver on beaver getting to 25 before dozy lol.

It all started off so well…till he mentioned the Bristol Rovers scarf…and `` Stobarts ..in one sentence..ive just about had enough now…i must admit, i have never known office staff to look through a vehicle before moving it to another depot…so heres another first expected by Dozy…i wonder where he got his name from ■■

:open_mouth: dozy were ar you mates in you hour of need i whent of sick last year within 3 days one of the lads striped everthing out of my lorry and tuck it home i whnt to is house ad a cupper and got all my stuffthanks big mick but then again worked with the lads 20 od years :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

last thing I would do is put my mobile number on here[if it is dozy’s number]that’s ripe for wind ups from fellow drivers

Just go home till they get the truck back or go buy a usb charger talk about making the job hard for your self

Dipper_Dave:
Lol thought this thread seemed weird, our doze is better now. :wink:

But for new trampers taking your stuff out (all of it including fleshlights) should be second nature if your allocated truck is off the road or your on holibobs.

Me I like to put my stuff back on Sunday’s so there’s no nasty surprises Monday morning at silly o’■■■■.
But then I’m a company man and a bit of a brown noser to be fair.

I always leave the flashlight in the truck it helps the relief driver out.

boredwivdrivin:
Typical tramper .

When im tramping at end of week i take all my stuff out . its not hard , just dump the clutter .

I got kit bag with quilt/pillow , a cool box with all kitchen stuff in and another big bag with maps , tooth brush , clothes , charger , shades ,polish etc etc .

Takes 5 mins to clear cab , but when i get a different motor it will be crammed to the rafters with junk and clutter and rubbish .

If you leave stuff in a truck …

Expect to find it in a motorway services bin .

What utter pondscum you are. :unamused:

A.

Adonis.:

boredwivdrivin:
Typical tramper .

When im tramping at end of week i take all my stuff out . its not hard , just dump the clutter .

I got kit bag with quilt/pillow , a cool box with all kitchen stuff in and another big bag with maps , tooth brush , clothes , charger , shades ,polish etc etc .

Takes 5 mins to clear cab , but when i get a different motor it will be crammed to the rafters with junk and clutter and rubbish .

If you leave stuff in a truck …

Expect to find it in a motorway services bin .

What utter pondscum you are. :unamused:

A.

• me