Keep it clean please!

This is a message to the dirty so and so ,that left my truck like a tip.

You dirty pig! :blush: :blush: :blush: Thanks for leaving your phlegm on the window :unamused:
The bootprints on the matress :blush: the tobacco on the dash …the crisp packets etc stuffed in the door…Grease and oil on the wheel :unamused: What are these peoples houses like. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Anyway i took about 2 hours to clean it,and the receipt for dettol,wipes,window spray went on my expenses!

I leave the truck clean and i expect it clean when i get back in it. :open_mouth:

feeling better now?? :smiley:

Say it to their face, instead of keyboard warrior style. :wink:

2 hours to clean a tiny space, looks like you needed the practise, he did you a favour :grimacing:

Dave the Renegade:
Say it to their face, instead of keyboard warrior style. :wink:

What an “irl” confrontation?!

Good god perish the thought!

Head bowed, eyes down, muttering under breath more likely!

What are you going to do/say next time you see this fella? I reckon hee haw :laughing:

I feel your pain drive…

What an interesting thread! :unamused:

Just got back from a week off & mines ok, all the straps are still on board & there’s no apparent damage, even left it with 3/4 tank of Diesel, just needs a wash when I get the chance.
I’m Happy [emoji106]

Your truck?..

Ken.

Quinny:
Your truck?..

Ken.

lol he means the truck his company allow him to drive.

but I do think some people are dirty filthy gits who should be banned from anywhere if they leave vehicles in such a state.

May I be first to say it…agency :slight_smile:

Not part of a red, mainly volvo fleet by any chance?

peter s:

Definitely Romanian.

If you’re not the violent type,and it REALLY was that bad…just walk back out the gate.
The only time management do anything is when there’s a driverless truck in the yard.
■■■■ em

peter s:

Sounds like it was left in too good a state for agency :wink:

Radio stations all over the place, rear mudguards damaged, adblue crystalized all over the exterior of its tank.

Classic hallmarks of the ’ Suits my lifestyle 'driver.

Edit. I was incorrect regarding adblue. They don’t bother with it, limp mode drags the day out.

maestegboy:
This is a message to the dirty so and so ,that left my truck like a tip.

You dirty pig! :blush: :blush: :blush: Thanks for leaving your phlegm on the window :unamused:
The bootprints on the matress :blush: the tobacco on the dash …the crisp packets etc stuffed in the door…Grease and oil on the wheel :unamused: What are these peoples houses like. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Anyway i took about 2 hours to clean it,and the receipt for dettol,wipes,window spray went on my expenses!

I leave the truck clean and i expect it clean when i get back in it. :open_mouth:

Since we’ve had new trucks there checked when they return too yard for any damage / cleanses,you really shouldntneed to babysit 30/40//60 yr old company/ casual/ agency drivers but after seeing the state of the trucks they replaced I think they were left ( company) with no option .
fingers crossed it seems to be working ,but t.o said still 1 % who need to be watched as give them a inch and theyl leave it a tip ,rubbish ,■■■ ash etc everywhere :unamused: