Listen ffs I can't clean it

Rentadent:

dozy:
?..you also won’t be able to contact me as my phone charger is locked away in locker so battery will be flat in day or two…

Aren’t Stobarts using isotrack any more? Seems odd that a company with so many trucks would only be able to contact the drivers by ringing their personal mobiles!!

Stop making [zb] up and just get on with the [zb] job.

My t.0 planner would much rather ring me on my phone / text me , never understood why as there’s a cab phone but they do, they’ve now been told once the battery is gone it’s gone ( I have no charger ) , I have a charger for I-pad / phone at home but that has a 3 pin adaptor on it , and why should I buy a adaptor / lead , they can get it back or they’ll have to use cab phone
As for make it up no, I assumed that it was being used by someone from my depot and I would get my stuff back eventually, the chances I guess now are zero ,I don’t find it funny at all

I’m a bit zed as I can’t pm, but if any one knows who’s got it tell him to ring me 07870 489109 ( sun/ mon best as at home ) , tell him I’ll pay for postage and packing for the stuff, got a spare key I can post up to get the stuff out , wouldn’t mind my Bristol rovers scarf / Flag back as well :frowning: ta

Radar19:
This job is causing you nothing but stress. Why the bleedin hell are you still there?!

Well I guess I’ve had it too easy , maybe I think the good old days will return, I’ve got a easy life , no mortgage , debts etc, I’ve not got that I need more money , I should of gone two years ago , I would of a year ago if they hadn’t changed there mind
But this is different , not in my wilds dreams did I think they send my truck ( yes I know it’s not my truck but you know what I mean )permantely with my stuff in it , yes it’s all replaceable but a 2 second phone call and I wouldn’t feel like I do , frustrated , ■■■■■■ off , maybe that’s what they wanted , he’s took a month off on the sick , just send the truck elsewhere with its belongings in it , I’m rambling
But your right I’ve imbd and ahd but this is different , I’ll take anything now , some times you need that shove

Well I might have to eat a bit of humble pie , maybe they did take on board my displeasure at the situation , just looked at STOBARTS app and my old truck is at my depot , h2228 Heidi may , have they got him to call in , or were they on a wind up saying it’s gone else where permanent when it was just one of our drivers using it , even so there’s a limit to how far you go with a joke ) ,
Fingers crossed I’ve got my knickers in a twist over nothing ,y stuff will be there when I get back .
And empty the lot out from now on , lesson learnt

Just ask them for a tin eh polish and a rag, there endith the drama.

Dozy! After trying out every firm stupid enough to give him a set of keys, he finally found his true calling; Stobarts! You, you’re compatriots and the planners are all made for each other…

Only talked to a Stobarts driver once, but as soon as he started talking I looked at the bloke next to me (can’t remember who he worked for…) and he looked at me. Something like this :neutral_face:

merc0447:
Just ask them for a tin eh polish and a rag, there endith the drama.

I’ve just told them I want my stuff back, if they want to send the truck to timbucktu that’s ip to them, till I get my stuff back I won’t be doing any cleaning , I’ve had that air duster for donkeys years , what’s a new one £30/40 ,
But hopefully with the truck now at my depot they’ll get my kit out of it ( to be honest I couldn’t give a ■■■■ about air dusters, phone chargers , I want my Zb Bristol rovers flag/ scarf back , really ■■■■■■ me off :exclamation: :exclamation: , he’s just used the fact I’ve been sick to take them out and bin them o bet :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused:

htmldude:
Dozy! After trying out every firm stupid enough to give him a set of keys, he finally found his true calling; Stobarts! You, you’re compatriots and the planners are all made for each other…

Only talked to a Stobarts driver once, but as soon as he started talking I looked at the bloke next to me (can’t remember who he worked for…) and he looked at me. Something like this :neutral_face:

Why don’t you just kick a man in the balls when he’s down

To be fair, that is pretty ■■■■■■■ disgusting to send a truck regularly used by a driver to another depot without a courtesy call, I’d actually be annoyed at that too.

We all know ‘my truck’ isn’t really ‘my truck’, but it’s home for four nights a week so stands to reason a driver will probably leave a few bits in it; cleaning equipment, air duster etc. It makes sense to take out the valuables/stuff you can fit in your bag and chuck in the boot of the car with ease, but when you’re using a truck that often, you’re going to keep a lot of kit in it.

I’d say dozy has a fair point on this one, and it’s out of order to do this without so much as a quick “You need to empty your cab if you haven’t already” phone call.

What do they define as “clean”? No rubbish left in it or truckfest clean? The latter, tell them where to go it’s a works vehicle not Windsor Castle.
However, I fully acknowledge the fact that Stobarts do employ a few queens…

Wow, what a thread! :open_mouth:
What would be nice, would be for ES to be good company, that gave a crap about their drivers!

But they don’t, so end of story!

its pretty common - I had a weeks work at Team-hawk in port of tyne got to the yard - there is your truck drive - full of a trampers stuff :open_mouth:

so what do you want me to do with it? why? because you want me to be away all week and I am not shifting stuff all over every night, yet alone living in someone else’s dirt/■■■■

just put it all in a box and chuck it in the shed over there (big warehouse) - you cant do that its the guys stuff - well its that or you move it about.

so there you go Dozy planners haven’t given a ■■■■ about trampers stuff for a lot of years!

Typical tramper .

When im tramping at end of week i take all my stuff out . its not hard , just dump the clutter .

I got kit bag with quilt/pillow , a cool box with all kitchen stuff in and another big bag with maps , tooth brush , clothes , charger , shades ,polish etc etc .

Takes 5 mins to clear cab , but when i get a different motor it will be crammed to the rafters with junk and clutter and rubbish .

If you leave stuff in a truck …

Expect to find it in a motorway services bin .

boredwivdrivin:
Typical tramper .

When im tramping at end of week i take all my stuff out . its not hard , just dump the clutter .

I got kit bag with quilt/pillow , a cool box with all kitchen stuff in and another big bag with maps , tooth brush , clothes , charger , shades ,polish etc etc .

Takes 5 mins to clear cab , but when i get a different motor it will be crammed to the rafters with junk and clutter and rubbish .

If you leave stuff in a truck …

Expect to find it in a motorway services bin .

I had the Motor mostly with me Home then. More simple.

[Ive been on the sick for a month , the reason I can charge it at home is the charger has a 3 pin pug on it ,the one locked away doesn’t]

Could you not have just went out and bought a new one?

bigc40:
[Ive been on the sick for a month , the reason I can charge it at home is the charger has a 3 pin pug on it ,the one locked away doesn’t]

Could you not have just went out and bought a new one?

It was over a year ago
I dont think it matter now

I think our dozy is on his 17th job since then :smiley: :smiley:

Lol thought this thread seemed weird, our doze is better now. :wink:

But for new trampers taking your stuff out (all of it including fleshlights) should be second nature if your allocated truck is off the road or your on holibobs.

Me I like to put my stuff back on Sunday’s so there’s no nasty surprises Monday morning at silly o’■■■■.
But then I’m a company man and a bit of a brown noser to be fair.

Dipper_Dave:
Lol thought this thread seemed weird, our doze is better now. :wink:

But for new trampers taking your stuff out (all of it including fleshlights) should be second nature if your allocated truck is off the road or your on holibobs.

Me I like to put my stuff back on Sunday’s so there’s no nasty surprises Monday morning at silly o’■■■■.
But then I’m a company man and a bit of a brown noser to be fair.

If she lays on her back you don’t get the brown nose :wink:

Colin_scottish:
I think our dozy is on his 17th job since then :smiley: :smiley:

You never know, he could be the on his 18th by Tuesday :laughing: