License turn around times?

C+E is automatically added as a provisional entitlement when you pass your class C test.

I appreciate that but you still have to send it away and wait .

Well rang today to be told it has been proccesed and due to be sent out in next post collection.

How long have you been waiting ?

Frenchtrucker:
How long have you been waiting ?

Just under 4 weeks

They probably have staff holidays or/reduction of personnel.

Well its finally arrived back today! Hopefully when i pass my c+e it doesnt that this long again ! Although then it wont matter as i will be able to drive with out it!

I have my C E booked for 3 weeks time, I had to wait today to send it back due
to my MOD 2. From starting my medical on the 3th august to completion of C+E via a category C is looking like 4 months minimum. What a drag …

Frenchtrucker:
I have my C E booked for 3 weeks time, I had to wait today to send it back due
to my MOD 2. From starting my medical on the 3th august to completion of C+E via a category C is looking like 4 months minimum. What a drag …

Yeah for me i think my theorys were on 10th july then passed my cat c on 1st august and now have my C e training booked to start monday so at the moment its been about 6 weeks Which isnt too bad

What’s your thoughts on the Module 2 ?

Frenchtrucker:
What’s your thoughts on the Module 2 ?

To me mod 2 and mod 4 is just another way of getting money out of you!. I found my test mostly common sense with a few strange questions in it. To be honest i got 95/100 in my theory and went into mod 2 not knowing what to expect as i couldnt find any revision material on it. But i found knowledge from the teory test and some common sense got me through it okay.

That’s exactly what I think of it. What’s the point of the multiple choice if you are passing the MOD2 . What’s the point of MOD4 of the examiner is asking you 4 questions at the practical test? money perhaps or are we in a transition period where Driving a lorry is becoming a professional diploma ? Not sure but it’s the same all over Europe ( so that’s why is a big shamble ) I hope my money will be re invested into wisely ( cough )

How long does it take for a test pass to actually show up on the system? I passed (class 1/CE) on Tuesday afternoon and it still hasn’t shown up on the government licence check site and when I called the DVLA they don’t have a record of it at DVLA yet. I’ll need that for employers to know I’ve passed so they can offer me work.

I was told 5 working days if it was sent by your examiner.

IndigoJo:
How long does it take for a test pass to actually show up on the system? I passed (class 1/CE) on Tuesday afternoon and it still hasn’t shown up on the government licence check site and when I called the DVLA they don’t have a record of it at DVLA yet. I’ll need that for employers to know I’ve passed so they can offer me work.

Do you not have your pass certificate ?
It won’t show up until they start processing it.