How long before the licence comes back

So wow… how things are moving and changing quickly…

I have my retest in 2 weeks time… CPC is on the 15th and retest of C class is on the 16th. Previously my partners boss had said that once the C class is passed ill be able to drive on L plates to get some experience.

It now transpires that a conversation has been had and there may now be a possibility for my partners company to fund the c+e if I work for them for a year, he has also said that he may be able to get me some Class 2 work in the mean time for another local company but working for him to get some experience, wait to do my c+e and wait for a class 1 position to become free… its very exciting but scary too.

My question is, once I do my CPC and Cat C in 2 weeks time (asuming I dont let my nerves get the better of me and pass this time) how long does it generally take to come through? I have my digicard already so it will just be waiting for the those 2 to come through and I could be employed as a driver… eek!

When I passed my cat c it took my licence 2 1/2 weeks to come back I know some people had a longer wait and there are a couple of people on here had it come back in 6 days…
I think as a rule look at 2-3 weeks hope that helps…

I passed test in 15.Dec and licence come back on 6.January, but had to send it back, becouse they make a mistake- restriction for automatic only. Another 2 weeks and woalla…

Done mine on the 22/02/2016 haven’t had it back yet although I’ve had my entitlements updated on the DVSA website.

Got both mine back in ten days, anymore than that then start enquiring :confused:

Got mine back took about 9/10 days.

Sent mine off 1st class guaranteed next day on Monday got it back the following Saturday

Sent my pass cert and licence away yesterday so I’ve got a while yet. Guessing they’ll just send my DQC through automatically now I’ve passed my mods 2 & 4 the examiners weren’t much good at explaining anything.