Just Need 7 More Hours

How did your boss know you were on your ADR course?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He thinks I’ll be off in an instant (as in tomorrow) DD.

I still need to wait for ADR results and to get the other 7 hours - and again, I still need to find a new job anyway, so it’s not a 5 minute thing he thinks it’s going to be…

As for how he found out Lee… I mentioned it a long time ago at work and thought nothing more of it.

But it’s been the way he’s responded to me as in ‘why do you want to leave me…?’ (As if he’s dictating my life).

And the ‘you could have given me the heads up’…? Isn’t that what working your notice is for ‘when the day comes’?

Goldfinger:
He thinks I’ll be off in an instant (as in tomorrow) DD.

I still need to wait for ADR results and to get the other 7 hours - and again, I still need to find a new job anyway, so it’s not a 5 minute thing he thinks it’s going to be…

As for how he found out Lee… I mentioned it a long time ago at work and thought nothing more of it.

But it’s been the way he’s responded to me as in ‘why do you want to leave me…?’ (As if he’s dictating my life).

And the ‘you could have given me the heads up’…? Isn’t that what working your notice is for ‘when the day comes’?

You’re holding all the cards Goldfinger, so you can play it cool until giving your notice in at a time of your choosing.

Yeah DD, and he doesn’t like it by the looks of it… :smiling_imp:

I never mentioned anything about leaving too, hence the reply I gave to him, ‘you’ll be the first to know…’