cpc (again)

is it right that the adr course is counted towards this new scam ? if so then surely its cheaper to do adr course and actually get some proper qualification out of it ■■

Here you go - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=40000

THE PERIODIC (ongoing) DRIVER CPC

so thats 21 hrs towards this crap that is useful then ■■

shaw tarse:
so thats 21 hrs towards this crap that is useful then ■■

YUP

If you could choose something for this what would you like? - drivers hours for example ?

some one i do work for intends to put his drivers through 7 hours of drivers hours every year and nothing else.

ajdavis64:
some one i do work for intends to put his drivers through 7 hours of drivers hours every year and nothing else.

Totally legal under the rules and if that may also be the cheapest course in that area.

That course may also be done over 2 days of 3.5 hours each day so allowing the boss to give the drivers a couple of shorter work days in order to fit it in on those two consecutive shifts.

At least the drivers will be paid to do it and not have to pay for anything themselves :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So an ADR and a couple of drivers hours refreshers is all that is needed, seemples :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
So an ADR and a couple of drivers hours refreshers is all that is needed, seemples :laughing:

If you have not already got ADR and can make use of such a qualification - yes :smiley: - the ADR refresher is currently only worth 7 hours though :frowning:

Problem with your idea is ADR training counts but ADR exam does not count as that is not training.I think first aid training 1 day per annum would be sensible.Better still get the transport community to pull together and get this zb stopped.

so if an ADR course (not exam) counts towards the driver cpc, does an international operator cpc (to be taken in Sept) count as well ■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

tiger65:
so if an ADR course (not exam) counts towards the driver cpc, does an international operator cpc (to be taken in Sept) count as well ■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

NO -ask JAUPT why not

alamcculloch:
Better still get the transport community to pull together and get this zb stopped.

Hmm!

JAUPT Appoint a New Manager

Stephen Thorp was appointed in the new role of JAUPT Manager on the 1st June 2009. Stephen’s responsibilities at the JAUPT include day—to-day management of the JAUPT, monitoring centres and courses through the audit process and overseeing all approvals and re-approvals for centres and courses. Stephen joins JAUPT from Tesco, where he held the role of Training Manager and had responsibility for planning for the introduction of the Driver CPC.

And this is what was required on the job description! which offered a salary of 40k

Represent JAUPT in meetings with key stakeholders including DSA, DVA, Skills for Logistics, GoSkills, FTA, RHA

Except the transport community have greenflagged the new QUANGO, JINGO or GONGO.

alamcculloch:
Better still get the transport community to pull together and get this zb stopped.

You would the transport community in many EU countries to work togther to do this in order to overturn the ruling by the EU parliament - what do you think the chances are of that happening :question:

I know what I think the chances are…

[ZB] the swine flu - the pigs are out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: