Johnny Foreigner in need of help

xichrisxi:
Still not explained how he’s managed to take a picture of himself from 50ft away :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mabey he borrowed this and went back in time for the pic.
apparantly he has a new manual scania today.possibly someone rear ended hm when he wasnt blocking the slip road…

fantasy time machine.jpg

UKtramp:
Well today I was heading back to our depot on the slip road J36 M62, chucking it down with rain and saw a draw bar unit broken down with traffic including HGVs flying past him. He was on the drivers side changing his wheel on his own and standing on his make shift breaker bar. One slip and he would have been dead. I drew up behind him to shield him as well as to lend the poor man a hand. Whilst helping him out VOSA pulled up and coned around the drawbar. They just moaned and said he shouldn’t be in the live lane and to move it; what else could he do? he was changing his wheel, give the man a break FFS. He was going to park up at Glews for the night and was on the doorstep as it was. Very unhelpful in my opinion. I take my hat off to this croatian driver for repairing his own wagon. He thanked me for stopping and gave me a can of beer. I found him a nice guy and just thought to myself, how many British drivers would change their own wheel under these testing conditions. Also why was it me that stopped to help whilst the other ignorant drivers just hurtled past.

Vosa, do not pull up behind a vehicle and cone out … it would of been HE, DVSA pull for inspections they dont patrol … also if as you “claim it was live lane” HE or the police would of arrived as he would of no doubt of been monitored on CCTV from a RCC.

xichrisxi:
Still not explained how he’s managed to take a picture of himself from 50ft away :laughing:

AGAIN…

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU MANAGED TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF FROM 50 FEET AWAY.

you rudely ignored xichrisixi question the first time

discoman:

UKtramp:
Well today I was heading back to our depot on the slip road J36 M62, chucking it down with rain and saw a draw bar unit broken down with traffic including HGVs flying past him. He was on the drivers side changing his wheel on his own and standing on his make shift breaker bar. One slip and he would have been dead. I drew up behind him to shield him as well as to lend the poor man a hand. Whilst helping him out VOSA pulled up and coned around the drawbar. They just moaned and said he shouldn’t be in the live lane and to move it; what else could he do? he was changing his wheel, give the man a break FFS. He was going to park up at Glews for the night and was on the doorstep as it was. Very unhelpful in my opinion. I take my hat off to this croatian driver for repairing his own wagon. He thanked me for stopping and gave me a can of beer. I found him a nice guy and just thought to myself, how many British drivers would change their own wheel under these testing conditions. Also why was it me that stopped to help whilst the other ignorant drivers just hurtled past.

Vosa, do not pull up behind a vehicle and cone out … it would of been HE, DVSA pull for inspections they dont patrol … also if as you “claim it was live lane” HE or the police would of arrived as he would of no doubt of been monitored on CCTV from a RCC.

They were only passing by luckily, they wasn’t called out and they did it to secure the area and make it safe. Would you expect them to simply drive past and ignore it like you would more likely have done.

Silly me…

Trampy can’t see my posts so that must be why he ignored my last post here.

Would someone be kind enough to quote me, that way he’ll be a ble to read it and provide us with an explanation as to how he managed to photo himself from 50 feet away.

yourhavingalarf:

xichrisxi:

AGAIN…

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU MANAGED TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF FROM 50 FEET AWAY.

you rudely ignored xichrisixi question the first time

your obviously not going to get a reply as he hasnt thought up something suitable yet.
no doubt itl be ignored as usual till at some point in the future the question dies a death,and then the rest of the famous five gang will post pish and back himself up.
personally i think he borrowed the tardis and sneaked up on himself for the pic,possibly to have a pic for his spotters notebook to commemorate his last day driving an iveco as apparantly he is now on an old scannie that most of us on here couldnt drive… :slight_smile:

Thank you…

Hopefully he’ll see it. Then again, it depends how many peeps he has in iggy doesn’t it. :smiley:

The Ostrich…

Buries his head in the sand.

Its strange dozy posting a lot a week ago and now not a sign of him, then the other fellow posting a lot in the last few days
It makes you wonder

COME ON TRAMP ,HOW DID YOU TAKE A PHOTO THAT HAS YOU IN IT ,

raymundo:
Whats a make shift breaker bar and how would he be dead if he made one slip ■■ wot a load of crap !!

It was like a scaffold bar and using it as a breaker bar, it was raining heavily and the bar was wet, in order to tighten the wheel nuts up, he was stood balancing on the bar jumping up and down on it. One slip and he could have easily fallen into the path of fast moving traffic. That’s why it was so dangerous, wasn’t nice to see as you could see the dangers of what he was doing.

nightline:
Its strange dozy posting a lot a week ago and now not a sign of him, then the other fellow posting a lot in the last few days
It makes you wonder

I was kind of thinking Dozy had been quiet, but I know Dozy deffo doesn’t drive a recovery vehicle. Unless he’s left Stobrats in the last week or so.

Tap tap tap…

xichrisxi:
Tap tap tap…

You’ll never get an answer to your question from UKtramp the fantasist… he’s just a ■■■■! :smiley:

Old Scuffer:

nightline:
It makes you wonder

I was kind of thinking Dozy had been quiet, but I know Dozy deffo doesn’t drive a recovery vehicle. Unless he’s left Stobrats in the last week or so.

Dozy flounced off last week. I don’t think he gets on well with the polis…

:grimacing:

Tells Falsehoods about Fridges…

Has now had ample opportunity to explain how he can photograph himself from 50 feet away. He has chosen not to do that.

As far as I’m concerned, this is the second time he’s been caught out as a liar and a fraud.

yourhavingalarf:

Has now had ample opportunity to explain how he can photograph himself from 50 feet away. He has chosen not to do that.

As far as I’m concerned, this is the second time he’s been caught out as a liar and a fraud.

You’re getting far to obsessed with him. Everybody knows he’s a troll. Humor him and move on. Don’t let him het under your skin.

yourhavingalarf:

Second time■■? Oh dear, someone hasn’t been paying attention, do keep up at the back :laughing:

If he’s told the truth twice I’d be amazed. :unamused:

the nodding donkey:

yourhavingalarf:

You’re getting far to obsessed with him. Everybody knows he’s a troll. Humor him and move on. Don’t let him het under your skin.

• eleventymillion