Johnny Foreigner in need of help

xichrisxi:
Oh lord he’s done it again,said too much and now been caught out…
May a refer to this quote…

“just in case you saw, I was the only one in a bright orange high vis coat”

Now look at the picture that shows the 2 Wombles and oddly some guy in a Orange high viz coat,which “is you” but who took the picture from 20ft away if you as you say being the only person in a orange high viz coat is in the shot?!

Haha. Brilliant.This clowns just shot his self in the foot again! My guess is he’s actually a litter picker!

xichrisxi:
Oh lord he’s done it again,said too much and now been caught out…
May a refer to this quote…

“just in case you saw, I was the only one in a bright orange high vis coat”

Now look at the picture that shows the 2 Wombles and oddly some guy in a Orange high viz coat,which “is you” but who took the picture from 20ft away if you as you say being the only person in a orange high viz coat is in the shot?!

Reminds me of that song by…

Britney Spears… Ooops I did it again.

Pants down on the forum for telling porkies twice now.

maybe dr damon took the pic he just happened to be on the same motorway going the same way at the same time

So where’s your truck then you liar? Behind him is a daft little iveco pick up and in front is obviously a wrecker easily identifiable by the chevron markings on the back.
Nobody believes your nonsense except from you.

UKtramp:

HGV:
I remember yesterday aproaching jnc 36 with all the matrix signs flashing away saying obstruction on slip road…

To see orange flashing lights, the usual highway patrol with all their cones out…a wagon with draw bar unit on the slip…

Did not see you parked up though

how was this picture taken if I wasn’t there?

Only saying what I saw as i did actually go past this…

Not saying you was or was not there…

So i take it you went and parked in the new truck park and walked round? But one thing does puzzle me…

You asked how was this picture taken if you was not there, but then say under it you can just see me ta.

Now do you either carry a tripod round or have a long selfie stick?

HGV:

UKtramp:

HGV:
I remember yesterday aproaching jnc 36 with all the matrix signs flashing away saying obstruction on slip road…

To see orange flashing lights, the usual highway patrol with all their cones out…a wagon with draw bar unit on the slip…

Did not see you parked up though

how was this picture taken if I wasn’t there?

Only saying what I saw as i did actually go past this…

Not saying you was or was not there…

So i take it you went and parked in the new truck park and walked round? But one thing does puzzle me…

You asked how was this picture taken if you was not there, but then say under it you can just see me ta.

Now do you either carry a tripod round or have a long selfie stick?

Youre never alone when youre schizophrenic…

I try to help whoever if and when I can, EE or not we’re all - supposedly- professional drivers, you get good & bad from the east or west, I try not to judge a book by its cover.

If the op did or didn’t actually do this isn’t what’s crossed my mind it’s more how many actually would these days? Not many I’d imagine.

The jobs changed and not for the better.

chester1:

AndrewG:
As pierrot 14 mentions, most EE’s dont have tyre contracts and if possible always change their own wheels. Some pay their drivers a small bonus so the incentive is there for doing it, in any case, waiting for a tyre fitter is time lost, far quicker to do it yourself…

Its more often the case the euro trucks run on odball tyre sizes which most uk tyre suppliers dont carry so they just get on with it . I used to have a low ride schmits trailer that ran something like 425s which where an absolute nite mare to get unless you where any where near purfleet felixstowe or hull so akways had to carry a spare

I agree Chester, it is sometimes down to tyre sizes especially with low ride chassis using very low profile tyres. All our trailers have spare wheels and a tool locker but theyre all standard super single 20ply 385’s…

xichrisxi:
You missed the “I drew up behind him to shield him” not sure how parking behind him would shield him from anything unless of course he was a real hero and just stopped in Lane one blocking all the traffic :laughing:

By pulling up behind him the traffic had to move out away from him further away than just him. I straddled the lanes so that the traffic had to give him room. VOSA came by and coned where I was parked. I cannot believe a driver would be asking this!!! Or find it difficult to understand.

I have a better one! :smiley:

Johnny Foreigner with a euro-spec truck in the north of Norway - Lofoten ended up in a ditch a week ago. As the haulier had trouble sorting out payment for the salvage operation, the Highways Agency decided it was in public interest to re-erect the safety barrier, as it is an international route (the E10) :smiley:

The latest news say it will be lifted out today, at least the driver was accomodated in a hotel and not in the cab, as has been the case several times lately.

milodon:

Lars Prim: - Klart vi skal fjerne vogntoget

Johnny Foreigner with a euro-spec truck in the north of Norway - Lofoten ended up in a ditch a week ago. As the haulier had trouble sorting out payment for the salvage operation, the Highways Agency decided it was in public interest to re-erect the safety barrier, as it is an international route (the E10) :smiley:

The latest news say it will be lifted out today, at least the driver was accomodated in a hotel and not in the cab, as has been the case several times lately.

I looked up the E.10 to see whether I`d driven the southern stretches of it.
Missed it by about 1550km. . .

milodon:

:open_mouth: I bet the driver needed clean underwear aswel as a hotel room… :laughing:

Intriguing picture. Is that body of water tidal, or has the water level stopped because of a lack of fresh running in? And what is the truck leaning against?

the nodding donkey:

milodon:

:open_mouth: I bet the driver needed clean underwear aswel as a hotel room… :laughing:

Intriguing picture. Is that body of water tidal, or has the water level stopped because of a lack of fresh running in? And what is the truck leaning against?

Did he revesrse bunny hop the wodden post’s,clean pants please lucky guy :open_mouth:

Well he stopped on some rocks:

A braver man than me, as I would flat out refuse to drive a 2-axle anywhere near the north in the winter.

I drive this up and down the E10 regularly, a 4x4 with Nokian spikes. Still not a stress-free ride sometimes.

UKtramp:

xichrisxi:
You missed the “I drew up behind him to shield him” not sure how parking behind him would shield him from anything unless of course he was a real hero and just stopped in Lane one blocking all the traffic :laughing:

By pulling up behind him the traffic had to move out away from him further away than just him. I straddled the lanes so that the traffic had to give him room. VOSA came by and coned where I was parked. I cannot believe a driver would be asking this!!! Or find it difficult to understand.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
beggers belief.
you just got caught out waffling pish again.
you might want to get one of these to dig yourself deeper with every excuse your making…now you straddled 2 live lanes on a sliproad exit…class. :unamused:

dig yourself out.jpg

dieseldog999:

UKtramp:

xichrisxi:

beggers belief.
you might want to get one of these to dig yourself deeper with every excuse your making…now you straddled 2 live lanes on a sliproad exit…class. :unamused:

What I want to know DD is how does he get all those bales on his Iveco!!!

download/file.php?id=236982&mode=view

harrawaffa:
So where’s your truck then you liar? Behind him is a daft little iveco pick up and in front is obviously a wrecker easily identifiable by the chevron markings on the back.
Nobody believes your nonsense except from you.

possibly the same way he repairs fridges and drives a truck…in the dark deep recesses of his vivid,but not always accurate imagination… :smiley:

dieseldog999:

UKtramp:

xichrisxi:

beggers belief.

I straddled the lines just so he could safely change his wheel, I kept the traffic from going too close to him which was happening as I arrived. I didn’t block the lane or stuck myself causing an obstruction. :unamused: :unamused:

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:

UKtramp:

xichrisxi:

beggers belief.

I straddled the lines just so he could safely change his wheel, I kept the traffic from going too close to him which was happening as I arrived. I didn’t block the lane or stuck myself causing an obstruction. :unamused: :unamused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
so you straddled the 2 live lanes coming off a road with the speed limit for cars at least 60 or 70 for those driving normally,but you didnt cause an obstruction)…time for someone else to post another double wtf pic…possibly you may last longer in the latest friday night instalment of a truck on its side fantasy.
somehow i dont think so…but as always…flog that dead horse some more and just keep making a bigger fool of yourself with every post.
cue drjoe now to pop along with some backup… :unamused:

Still not explained how he’s managed to take a picture of himself from 50ft away :laughing: