Helping out

I was on the M25 Saturday morning in amongst dozens of Polish lorries. I dont think I have ever seen so many vehicles of one single Nationality all heading for the ports at the same time.

I also saw a Polish HGV on the hard shoulder with the cab tipped and the driver stood alongside, obviously waiting for help.

Not one of his fellow countrymen stopped to help or enquire, they all just drove on past, is this the norm these days?

They were probably all being driven by Brits who’ve gone over there pinching all the jobs off of the Poles!

Tobyjug:
I was on the M25 Saturday morning in amongst dozens of Polish lorries. I dont think I have ever seen so many vehicles of one single Nationality all heading for the ports at the same time.

I also saw a Polish HGV on the hard shoulder with the cab tipped and the driver stood alongside, obviously waiting for help.

Not one of his fellow countrymen stopped to help or enquire, they all just drove on past, is this the norm these days?

They were probably all trying to get over the water for the weekend as they have already discovered how dire the facilities are in the UK.

Didn’t the broken down driver explain what the problem was when you stopped to help him :confused: sometimes you may need to use sign language or simply point to make yourself understood.

In reply to Wheel Nuts question “Didn’t the broken down driver explain what the problem was when you stopped to help him sometimes you may need to use sign language or simply point to make yourself understood”.

There was four Polish lorries nose to tail in lane one at the legal maximum speed, being overtaken by three other Polish lorries nose to tale in lane two.
I was in lane four when I saw the one on the hard shoulder, I would have stopped to help but I couldnt get across safely!!!