JOB OFFER

As advertised in todays paper the sun there are vacancies for class 1 drivers for a new distribution depot in Boreham Wood.
Rates are £12.75 an hour for days and £15.00 for nights…the company is called Adecco and the contact number is 0208 953 6700…good luck to those interested…
have a nice day

CLASS ONE DRIVER WITH SALES EXPERIENCE
Wages negotiable depending on experience plus overnight allowance. 5 days + overtime when required. Full clean driving licence. Based at Rothley, Leics. The work will involve driving our show lorry throughout the UK. This position will require 2-4 nights out per week and will also require some Sales Experience. This is a permanent position with a start date of January 2005.
Please apply in writing to: Roger Mackay, Managing Director, APAC Packaging Ltd, Loughborough Road, Rothley, Leics. LE7 7NL

there another

I can see them from my front room. I’ll put a form in Shaun :laughing: .

hmmm, that 2nd one would pull my chain if I’d got my class 1 yet - but not taking it til early january (11th).

seeing as I’m an ex motorbike, insurance and lending salesman :smiley:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=22

you can advertise these jobs in this forum :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If the secondiob means you are classed as a travelling salesman i think you would be tacho exempt ? Not 100% sure but i think so.