I'll just leave this here....

This joe guy must be super just passed his class 1 but in 2011 he got an award.Now on his profile hes only 23 so must have been on a stolen moped while robbing old ladys.Dont get me wrong i am enjoying the bs but that route he put up is a long way for a short cut.

The phrase cockwomble spring to mind…

AndieHyde:
Can we ask which organisation gave these awards?

I believe it’s ‘Veterans of the Women’s Auxiliary Balloon Corps (cadets, PHB division)’?

I could be wrong though…

*PHB: ‘Pavement Head-Bouncers’

UKtramp:
view from my window as we speak for the disbelievers !!

The IP address for your post tends to side with the disbelievers, whilst the date on the picture also tends to support the disbelievers. :wink:

Keep it up though, cos it’s really convincing! :smiley:

dieseldave:

UKtramp:

The IP address for your post tends to side with the disbelievers, whilst the date on the picture also tends to support the disbelievers. :wink:

A polite way of saying…

Wind yer neck in because you’re a total bullshooter.

How diplomatic.

dieseldave:

UKtramp:

Grid A4. You’ve sunk main battleship :laughing: !

yourhavingalarf:

dieseldave:

UKtramp:

A polite way of saying…

Wind yer neck in because you’re a total bullshooter.

How diplomatic.

I will take another pic right now and you tell me how clever you are at that.

@itsjoe, BTW, don’t take any of this to heart, I’m only pulling your leg, mate.
Keep doing what you’re doing, if it makes you happy. :wink:

UKtramp:

Direct your comments to…

The moderator who just pulled your pants down not me.

yourhavingalarf:

UKtramp:

Direct your comments to…

The moderator who just pulled your pants down not me.

just popping to a click with the time and date on it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clock I hate predictive text

And could you also explain whilst your on (and wrong) btw but have I got multiple accounts on here just for the record of course

UKtramp:
And could you also explain whilst your on (and wrong) btw but have I got multiple accounts on here just for the record of course

Not much of a record. Wouldn’t that be hard to disprove if you used multiple email addresses?

UKtramp:

Since it’s not an issue, I haven’t said anything about multiple accounts.

It is an issue for me, I am accused daily so yes it is an issue you could easily resolve

dieseldave:

UKtramp:

Since it’s not an issue, I haven’t said anything about multiple accounts.

So could you say if there is any evidence of me having multiple accounts or the same IP address of any of the members I am accused of being

Never mind re-read Dave’s post.

ItsJoe:

AndrewG:

ItsJoe:
By the way, I’ll just leave this here

That’s why I’m European driver of the year kids

What does that prove exactly?? I can tell you…youve just taken the longest route :laughing:

What does it prove? It proves that I done 619 miles in 15 hours. Others drivers would get that done in 3 days. That’s why I’m on another level to you lot.

Won any awards for modesty?

ItsJoe:

AndrewG:

ItsJoe:
By the way, I’ll just leave this here

That’s why I’m European driver of the year kids

What does that prove exactly?? I can tell you…youve just taken the longest route :laughing:

What does it prove? It proves that I done 619 miles in 15 hours. Others drivers would get that done in 3 days. That’s why I’m on another level to you lot.

56 x 10 legal max hours would equate to 560 miles at full speed no stoppages … maybe you need to re think your trolling.

UKtramp:
… I am accused daily …

Yes, I’ve noticed that too.

However, it is not against forum rules if you do (or don’t) have two (or more) accounts, except in some circumstances which don’t apply here.

The people who accuse you “daily” are also not doing anything against forum rules that I or any of the Mods can see, so there is nothing to resolve.