Tanker Driver Rigid

Yesterday i overtook a stationary vehicle with plenty road space. Oncoming rigid tanker driver on other side. He started clapping like a seal waiting for a fish as if to say well done van man.

I hope you are on thia forum big boy and reply to this. As there was ample room to do what i did and you sir are an example of why i left the industry behind. King of the road ■■■■■■■■■ like you that think your better than everone else that has a smaller vehicle than you.

Ps i used to drive class 1 tankers wee man.

Very poor attempt. Must try harder.

Cool story bro!

the nodding donkey:
Very poor attempt. Must try harder.

Attemot at what? Im calling the guybout if he is on here. Absolute weapon of a man.

I contemplated for a split second about turning and having a scrap with him but its illegal to smack children in scotland

Where’s the Beaver with his J J Jameson meme when you need him?

Thought it was illegal for them to drive vans as well.

Pure Hyperbole. I absolutely refuse to believe that this irritated you to the point where you genuinely considered turning around to scrap it out with him.

Then again, you have also taken to an online forum to air your opinion and to see if the offender might actually be a member on here.

What if he was? What was the plan? 3PM outside the school gates?

Take some time out mate. I’m worried about you. It’s not good for your health to get worked up by such insignificant events.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

cgscott:
Yesterday i overtook a stationary vehicle with plenty road space. Oncoming rigid tanker driver on other side. He started clapping like a seal waiting for a fish as if to say well done van man.

I hope you are on thia forum big boy and reply to this. As there was ample room to do what i did and you sir are an example of why i left the industry behind. King of the road [zb] like you that think your better than everone else that has a smaller vehicle than you.

Judging by the standard and quality of your posts I would suggest your perception when driving is probably miles off and the tanker driver was quite correct. We all know the standard of “white van man”
You actually sound like you have a dose of “wee man syndrome” :laughing:

Maybe it’s time you got an LGV licence and tried to drive a big lorry? :laughing:

[/quote]
Ps And ■■?

taz1972:

Ps And ■■?
[/quote]

Ar use to be a winker in flanker, but there’s a good essay for homework.

cgscott:
I contemplated for a split second about turning and having a scrap with him but its illegal to smack children in scotland

Not sure how else you planned to have a scrap unless its A-team style jumping on the truck while its moving and then discovering the driver has locked the door while phoning the police…or drives close to the hedge.

Alternatovely, I can imagine the conversation with the police - " but occifer, I wasn’t brake checking / hijacking this loaded tanker, I was trying to stop him to teach this inferior rigid driver a lesson from a driving god".

Btw, if you’re close enough to see him clapping like that for any length of time, you’re obviously far far too close and caused him / her to slow drastically.

Hmm…stick to the tonka toys.

taz1972:

Ps And ■■?
[/quote]
Great then you’ll obviously have no problem with providing some more details.Like exactly how many feet of road width were left as you were overtaking the stationary vehicle ‘leaving loads of room’ and why the need to ‘leave loads of room’.Why not shave the thing because a head on crash with a truck will hurt a lot more than taking someone’s door off if they are stupid enough to open it as you are passing.

How was he able to clap if he didn’t need to stop.Why did he need to stop if as you say there was enough room for both of you to go through.

Here’s a clue he was probably applauding your width judgement skills not taking the ■■■■. :smiling_imp: :laughing: