I'll just leave this here....

AndrewG:

ItsJoe:
By the way, I’ll just leave this here

That’s why I’m European driver of the year kids

What does that prove exactly?? I can tell you…youve just taken the longest route :laughing:

And the most expensive both in tolls and fuel

AndrewG:
Most fuel efficient driver means the slowest driver no matter which way you cut it

And in that one statement you demonstrated you have no clue. The last economical driving course I did you started at the beginning doing a set route and you were timed on how long it took. By the end of the course not only were you expected to use less fuel but you were also expected to do the same route faster.

Things like if you time a roundabout so you hit it without needing to stop you’ll get across it far faster than if you come to a stop at the give way then set off. So in that case not only will you use less fuel but you’ll also do it quicker.

But things like that require a driver to think, something which is a tall order for many.

ItsJoe:

Captain Caveman 76:

ItsJoe:
That’s the problem with this country, lazy sods using tachograph regs as an excuse not to work.

You may want to take a look at the Stobrats thread to see why tacho LAWS are in place.

OK mate not going to argue with you I’m driving through Denmark at the moment

Yeah,course you are (on eurotruck sim) :unamused:

Conor:

AndrewG:
Most fuel efficient driver means the slowest driver no matter which way you cut it

And in that one statement you demonstrated you have no clue. The last economical driving course I did you started at the beginning doing a set route and you were timed on how long it took. By the end of the course not only were you expected to use less fuel but you were also expected to do the same route faster.

Things like if you time a roundabout so you hit it without needing to stop you’ll get across it far faster than if you come to a stop at the give way then set off. So in that case not only will you use less fuel but you’ll also do it quicker.

But things like that require a driver to think, something which is a tall order for many.

I think your statement just actually points to you actually having not a clue. Aerodynamics is where its at, ive done everything i can to minimise drag, side deflectors, SAF low fifth wheel (3.9m coupled tilt height) and coupled so close santas elves couldnt fit through the gap.Distance wise this is what saves fuel but at the same time i dont hang about, worrying over the last thimble full of fuel pales into insignificance versus time saved by keeping it lit. Try doing my regular route Malaga to Calais return in one weeks driving hours whilst watching the fuel computer would see you taking an extra 2 days ie going into the next week!
Btw, keeping the wheels rolling with the minimum braking is always at the top of the list…

How did you fit in any room for driving?
Thought you spent your days outside Appleton knocking one out every time a stobrats wagon came past,then wiping it on your gold hi viz.

ItsJoe:
Haters going to hate as my transport manager says. People like you lot (I bet you’re mostly agency) will never understand what it’s like to be a good driver working for a company full time

Bahaahahahaha! But needing to drive 15 hours a day just to make that wage acceptable. Ill pass.

It’s dozy 2 nothing surer

Great achievement Joe, I take my hat off to you. I am sure you are not bothered by the haters on here. Most of em are minimum wage and clueless and will never reach the dizzy heights of your awards. I have always said that Tanker drivers and European drivers are the best drivers on the road, as you do the European stuff I put you streets ahead of the crowd M8. I have been labelled Britain’s favourite driver and why I get all of the hate. Some people just do not like to see others get on in life. Keep on truckin Joe.

100% UKTramp is itsJoe…never see them both online at same time (obviously you will now I’ve said it)
Last night itjoes logged on spouted crap then all of a sudden UKtramp spouts crap too and itsJoe is offline.
Sad really,must be a mental issue.

xichrisxi:
100% UKTramp is itsJoe…never see them both online at same time (obviously you will now I’ve said it)
Last night itjoes logged on spouted crap then all of a sudden UKtramp spouts crap too and itsJoe is offline.
Sad really,must be a mental issue.

I think it is far sadder that you think this and have conjured up this theory.

I really don’t know why everybody is biting to this clown.
Setting aside the fact that I reckon he’s a fantasist, as he’s only done the job five minutes, even if all this ‘achievement’ crap was actually true :unamused: ,… you don’t need to be a psychologist to know that anybody who feels the need to make a big thing of their ‘achievements’ and tell everybody about them, is terminally insecure about themselves… :bulb:

Before he comes back labelling me as another ‘hater’ that is totally wrong, being that in order to hate somebody you need to actually care to a degree. :bulb: , so it aint hate it’s an opinion based on observation.

He isn’t me and I am not him, I am in Amsterdam at the moment and he is in Denmark so unless I can travel at warp speed it is an impossibility.

view from my window as we speak for the disbelievers !!

UKtramp:

You’ve time to take photos out the window? Those women charge by the hour. Which one you in? The weird one with the midgets?

UKtramp:

Keep away from The Grasshopper and The Bulldog bars. :smiley:
And those girls know that their curtains are open…no not those curtains. :smiley:

James the cat:

UKtramp:

You’ve time to take photos out the window? Those women charge by the hour. Which one you in? The weird one with the midgets?

I am gaffer taped up to the window frame at the moment and the midgets are looking a “little” frightening at this very moment I am not looking out of the window at the view, I am actually trying to climb out of it to safety.

UKtramp:
I am not looking out of the window at the view, I am actually trying to climb out of it to safety.

I aint going to judge you on your taste in women mate, whatever floats your boat or freezes your fridge. :open_mouth:
That aside I’m sure she aint capable of keeping you against your will, so I don’t believe you.

hqdefault.jpg

M8 these midgets can be quite overpowering when a roll of gaffer tape and a camera is involved. My Mrs will kill me if those pics get released.

UKtramp:
M8 these midgets can be quite overpowering when a roll of gaffer tape and a camera is involved. My Mrs will kill me if those pics get released.

We assumed she was holding the camera!

And The Grasshopper is a great place.

UKtramp:
He isn’t me and I am not him, I am in Amsterdam at the moment and he is in Denmark so unless I can travel at warp speed it is an impossibility.

That’s a great new job you started last week dozy 2 they gave you time off to go to Amsterdam to empty your bag