Supermultiblue showing us all his maturity again

As are you sweetheart :wink:

And for the record the irish dont get a flash either :slight_smile:

SuperMultiBlue:

The-Snowman:

I’ve driven for Dutch, German and Irish firms in left hookers. :grimacing: I’m a Mancunian. :laughing: how would you know that? :sunglasses:

I never use main beam at night to 'flash in ’ I drop down to side lamps and back .

SuperMultiBlue:
Foreign trucks never receive a flash-in from me. Ever.

Doing real long distance as most do and having the experience most wont need it or even care…

Fatboy slimslow:

SuperMultiBlue:

The-Snowman:

I’ve driven for Dutch, German and Irish firms in left hookers. :grimacing: I’m a Mancunian. :laughing: how would you know that? :sunglasses:

Law of averages mate :grimacing:

The worst ■■■■■ are the idiots who cut in to soon ,I wait till there at a safe distance then flash.they never recipricate, because by now they are all ratty and know they were just being a prick struggling for 3 miles, trying to get by you .Like im going to slow to sit on your arse for 10 miles .wtf …

Cov:
The worst [zb] are the idiots who cut in to soon ,I wait till there at a safe distance then flash.they never recipricate, because by now they are all ratty and know they were just being a prick struggling for 3 miles, trying to get by you .Like im going to slow to sit on your arse for 10 miles .wtf …

I was all with you to the last bit mate big style, but the way I see it what’s the big deal about backing off a couple of clicks, letting him get past, wait for him going on his limiter and follow at a safe distance. Makes for an easier and less stressful day. :bulb:
None of us asked for limiters, so just make the best of a bad job I reckon…

I tend to wind off when there faster.but when they are sat a mile back 10 miles and struggle to get to your back end, then i cannot see why they have to try ,Suddenly there is a hill and you then have to slow down to sit behind them for 10 miles
Its a diferent story if your on 54 and they are 56 .
Yeah sounds arsey but it can get tedius keep slowing up for a guy whose set the same as you and winding up the windows might give him the edge to pass you … :laughing:

SuperMultiBlue:
Foreign trucks never receive a flash-in from me. Ever.

The angry knuckledragger returns!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tris I would say you are quite ignorant to call drivers from Scotland “scotch”
I just hope you never park in a Scottish lorry park cause your likely to get filled in if this gets out.

Uncle Albie:
I just hope you never park in a Scottish lorry park cause your likely to get filled in if this gets out.

It says Dilligaf in his windscreen ,seriously.

Uncle Albie:

Call Happysack Scotch…he loves it, seriously. :smiley:

robroy:

Uncle Albie:

It’s the term going scotch that makes my teeth itch. Usually a half witted southerner that comes out with that phrase. Or a bloody ■■■■■■■■■

happysack:

robroy:

Uncle Albie:

It’s the term going scotch that makes my teeth itch. Usually a half witted southerner that comes out with that phrase. Or a bloody ■■■■■■■■■

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Never ceases to both amaze and depress me every time the subject of flashing-in and acknowledgement thereof is raised. Some folks do it, some don’t. Some don’t do it for rigids/foreigners/caravans/Stobbies, some do. To be honest though of all the things that other road users do or don’t do on a regular or occasional basis, it has SQRT(FA) effect on me so I really couldn’t give a toss one way or the other.

dieseldog999:
triple indies??..

hamburger lights my good man…hamburger lights…alzheimers kicking in early?,or was it all them drugs you took at woodstock thats giving you flashbacks?..to me they always reminded me of a piece and fried egg,but there you go… :slight_smile:

Maybe he meant triple undies, for when when the brakes let go.

dieseldog999:

robroy:
By the way I was an 80s flags pennants, mirror rags and twin trucker twigs driver, but wtf is a hamburger light.■■ :neutral_face:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ahem…and then there was light…remember now?? :smiley:

I thought they were ciggies

Adonis.:
, as that seems to be the type to do everything we despise ie. Manky egg stained vest, dodges showers,

A.

Erm [cough]

Rab. C. Nesbit

peterm:

dieseldog999:
triple indies??..

hamburger lights my good man…hamburger lights…alzheimers kicking in early?,or was it all them drugs you took at woodstock thats giving you flashbacks?..to me they always reminded me of a piece and fried egg,but there you go… :slight_smile:

Maybe he meant triple undies, for when when the brakes let go.

Thats a sore point as recently with one of these tilts (C/W hamburgers) they didnt let go but jammed on and burnt the brakes completely out, ended up stripping it out and having to have it repaired , a whole day lost, tough as old boots the VanHools but getting on a bit now…

Those Hamburger lights can’t be that old, we have brand new Krone Ferry trailers with them on.