I have a rare, real drivers lorry

pierrot 14:
How many more alias’s can this poor activate ?

Oh yes of course that is me :unamused: :unamused: I believe it is you though, and almost certain as your a real life weirdo. that’s all now bye. No more time wasted on you. Get some help.

eurotrans:
Is it me or is he insulting himself now :blush:

No its just you, your obviously insane, why the hell would it be me!!!

Alibongoooo:

Alibongoooo:

Alibongoooo:

robroy:
I’m getting as guilty and as paranoid as everybody else on here. :unamused:
…but I actually think that Alibongo IS UK tramp. :bulb:
The plot thickens. :smiley:

I’m definitely not UKtramp, but I did meet his mother! :astonished:

Ok UKtramp, thank you for the invitation… You Are A ■■■■! :smiley:

And you have just mysteriously appeared setting up an account and after 3 days come to insult me? Try harder Pierrot 14 or whatever you call yourself. You are a sick puppy and that is a fact. Sat with your daughter typing this rubbish acting like a child? Bet your a great role model.

eurotrans:

UKtramp:

dave docwra:
What am I missing, How can anyone say that by driving a 3 series Scania makes them a proper driver, what if anything was so difficult about them? Dave…

Its a real drivers truck, its not something you can just jump into from an auto modern truck if you have never driven one before. If that were the case and you did just jump into it then you would struggle, the gearing to drive it is totally different. Not difficult to learn but you do need training to use the gears and idler properly. Like a few have said on here already, they think the idler is used as a cruise control. We have lads at our place who have tried it and simply cannot get the hang of it because they haven’t been shown the gears etc. Starts with a switch and button, stops with a lever and switch. That’s just starting and stopping alone. Its not about been a real driver as such, it is a drivers lorry not meaning you have to be a real driver.

You need training to drive a 12 speed synchromesh gearbox :blush: god help us if you ever make a model of a truck with a non synchro box and pretend to be an expert on that :smiley:

Yes could you tell me please.

pierrot 14:
How many more alias’s can this poor moron activate ?

You tell me? after all, all of these mysterious weirdo’s are all either you or reef. I have never known anyone so obsessed with calling someone a ■■■■ before. Must make you feel good to be calling someone a name that you get called each day. You really are an odd little weasel. Weak in life and full of yourself on here. It does not affect me one teeny bit, I find you just plain odd as most others do.

The last two pages have way too many off-topic posts and petty nonsense and I CBA baby sitting it any longer.

So it’s locked.