I have a rare, real drivers lorry

robroy:
I came off a SedAtk 400 day cab (tramping) with a 220 ■■■■■■■ in it. I worked for National Carriers and they got me this F7 on a V reg (1980) on long term hire from Tait’s vehicle hire at Darlington.
It was like comparing a Ford Cortina with a latest top range Mondeo,…and it had a proper bunk.
I loved that little truck.

I think compared to what else was available at the time the F7 was streets ahead of the competition. The little 6.7litre was down on power but was ultra reliable,mine (BNV 100X) was plated at its max of 36.5tons and had to make full use of the 16sp range change/splitter… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m busy trudging through all my old photos to find pics of the Volvo wendy-house I used to drive with Europa , based in England but Belgian registered, but sadly I think they have been lost. Will def post if I find some!

What am I missing, How can anyone say that by driving a 3 series Scania makes them a proper driver, what if anything was so difficult about them? Dave…

dave docwra:
What am I missing, How can anyone say that by driving a 3 series Scania makes them a proper driver, what if anything was so difficult about them? Dave…

Did anybody actually say that?
I must have missed it. :neutral_face:
Btw…In answer to your question…Nothing. :bulb:

Alibongoooo:
I’m definitely not UKtramp, but I did meet his mother! :astonished:

Alibongoooo:
If you’re interested I don’t mind telling y’all about it :sunglasses:

That’ll do Alibongoooo, whatever your game is… please realise that UKT’s family are NOT part of it.

dieseldave:

Alibongoooo:

Alibongoooo:

That’ll do Alibongoooo, whatever your game is… please realise that UKT’s family are NOT part of it.

+1

robroy:

dave docwra:

I have a rare, real drivers lorry.

Have I read to much into the title :slight_smile:

dave docwra:

Its a real drivers truck, its not something you can just jump into from an auto modern truck if you have never driven one before. If that were the case and you did just jump into it then you would struggle, the gearing to drive it is totally different. Not difficult to learn but you do need training to use the gears and idler properly. Like a few have said on here already, they think the idler is used as a cruise control. We have lads at our place who have tried it and simply cannot get the hang of it because they haven’t been shown the gears etc. Starts with a switch and button, stops with a lever and switch. That’s just starting and stopping alone. Its not about been a real driver as such, it is a drivers lorry not meaning you have to be a real driver.

robroy:

dieseldave:

Alibongoooo:

Alibongoooo:

+1

I can relate to that! Not needed, below the belt…

+2…

dave docwra:

robroy:

dave docwra:

I have a rare, real drivers lorry.

Have I read to much into the title :slight_smile:

Ok, don’t know mate, you need to ask the o/p.

UKtramp:

pierrot 14:
And I’m still waiting on how this disbelieving ■■■■ wants me to send him proof of my residency here in France :laughing: :laughing:

You just insult people all of the time, you don’t really have anything else to give. Your only pleasure from your obvious torment in real life is by simply trying to insult people and try to impress them, sorry to burst your bubble but you don’t impress me nor remotely bother me in the least. Couldn’t care less where you live tbh, so long as it is far away from me you boring weasel.

Hull/Normandie, that’s fine by me!! :laughing: :laughing:

And as for these comments:

> you don’t really have anything else to give

:unamused: :unamused: Really :unamused: How many times have I replied to people asking for help over here in France? And in England too!

Your only pleasure from your obvious torment in real life is by simply trying to insult people and try to impress them

So I revert to insults do I? I’ll refer you to your last comment on this post

> you boring weasel

Just to prove that you also insult people !! taken from the rollover thread

Re: Roll over today
Postby UKtramp » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:55 am

Your right about pierrot being a troll, I think he really believes he lives in France. Worst of all I think some people actually believe it too. :smiley:

Oh and by the way, do you still want me to prove that I live in France or have you actually accepted that I do?

pierrot 14:
Oh and by the way, do you still want me to prove that I live in France or have you actually accepted that I do?

As already stated, it doesn’t impress me or make me care less where you live. I just don’t believe you any way. Your just an insulting person and that is all I need to know about you. Anything else about you seriously does not interest me. I know your type and that is enough.

UKtramp:

dave docwra:

Its a real drivers truck, its not something you can just jump into from an auto modern truck if you have never driven one before. If that were the case and you did just jump into it then you would struggle, the gearing to drive it is totally different. Not difficult to learn but you do need training to use the gears and idler properly. Like a few have said on here already, they think the idler is used as a cruise control. We have lads at our place who have tried it and simply cannot get the hang of it because they haven’t been shown the gears etc. Starts with a switch and button, stops with a lever and switch. That’s just starting and stopping alone. Its not about been a real driver as such, it is a drivers lorry not meaning you have to be a real driver.

Thanks, How much training would you need to be able to drive the vehicle, including learning the switch, lever & buttons? Dave.

UKtramp:

dave docwra:

You need training to drive a 12 speed synchromesh gearbox :blush: god help us if you ever make a model of a truck with a non synchro box and pretend to be an expert on that :smiley:

UKtramp:

pierrot 14:

As already stated, it doesn’t impress me or make me care less where you live. I just don’t believe you any way. Your just an insulting person and that is all I need to know about you. Anything else about you seriously does not interest me. I know your type and that is enough.

It obviously does , because you you’ve already challenged my residence status ! Didn’t you say in a previous post

Your right about pierrot being a troll, I think he really believes he lives in France. Worst of all I think some people actually believe it too. :smiley:

And I’m an insulting person ■■? I think you should page back to some of your posts!!

Oh and by the way I have to type this because my daughter is reading this beside me and has told me to type it:::::

LIER! LIER! PANTS ON FIRE !!!

By the way::::

How did you take that picture of yourself

UKtramp:

Alibongoooo:

Alibongoooo:

robroy:
I’m getting as guilty and as paranoid as everybody else on here. :unamused:
…but I actually think that Alibongo IS UK tramp. :bulb:
The plot thickens. :smiley:

I am being serious now, do not talk about my family on here or mock them in any shape or form. Say what you like about me, not my family.

Ok UKtramp, thank you for the invitation… You Are A ■■■■! :smiley:

pierrot 14:
LIER! LIER! PANTS ON FIRE !!!

By the way::::

How did you take that picture of yourself

Well said!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Is it me or is he insulting himself now :blush:

How many more alias’s can this poor activate ?

dave docwra:

UKtramp:

dave docwra:

Thanks, How much training would you need to be able to drive the vehicle, including learning the switch, lever & buttons? Dave.

Not a lot if your used to manuals already.