How not to cross a roundabout

Oh wow…truly amazing how not one single block or brick was removed from that ummmmm… Terrifying incident…hope everybody was ok in the van and those that didn’t stop to help out should surely be prosecuted!!! Or did the van just simply drive off? :laughing: :laughing:

edd1974:
By look that video who ever filmed it just drove past didn’t bother to stop check on the van driver

Only one who seemed to slow was the lorry on the other side, but we’ll all be horrible uncaring sods in the Daily Fail report. :slight_smile:

Was kind of the roundabout designers to make a launch ramp. Why cant they do that more often.

poor effort - he didn’t land it on its tyres - must try harder . 4 out of 10

trevHCS:

edd1974:
By look that video who ever filmed it just drove past didn’t bother to stop check on the van driver

Only one who seemed to slow was the lorry on the other side, but we’ll all be horrible uncaring sods in the Daily Fail report. :slight_smile:

Was kind of the roundabout designers to make a launch ramp. Why cant they do that more often.

so true .

just guess but imagine car driver was probably hard jacking himself off that he caught it on camera. and was more than likey on youtube facebook before anyone decided to ring 999 . just sad way life is these days

ezydriver:

peirre:
All the video needs is the theme tune from the A-Team tv show

LOL, that actually works well.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o

Honest guv it wasn’t me…
But in the early 80’s a mate of mine did a similar thing at a local roundabout not far from the Stockyard in a Vauxhall “chevanne” but the reason I mentioned the A-Team theme, was that when he did it he had a cassette player in the car playing said tune :laughing:

However in my foolish “Yoof” I did actually do something like it on the 631 near Beckingham (Gainsborough) in a Mk4 cortina. Racing down the duel carriageway, I failed to negotiate the “Y” at the end, crossed that and went over the roundabout and out the other side and carried on

ringfur:
i wouldent have stopped.

Me neither.

peterm:

ringfur:
i wouldent have stopped.

Me neither.

i’m so uncaring I think I would have given him the [zb] sign as I drove past :laughing:

peterm:

ringfur:
i wouldent have stopped.

Me neither.

^^^^^^
+1
i have to agree with the proviso that quite possibly a trip or 3 round the roundabout laughing constantly may have been in order.
but it didnt work so well for the general lee in real life either? :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmyEYTc4CPU

dieseldog999:

peterm:

ringfur:
i wouldent have stopped.

Me neither.

^^^^^^
+1
i have to agree with the proviso that quite possibly a trip or 3 round the roundabout laughing constantly may have been in order.
but it didnt work so well for the general lee in real life either? :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmyEYTc4CPU

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: