Who needs traffic lights and roundabouts?!

Click

:slight_smile: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :open_mouth: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: And not a single bump in the whole clip and everything keeps flowing. I have a slight suspicion that wouldn’t be the case over here. :wink: :smiley:

Every time I see that clip it makes me smile. The best bit is about a third of the way through when the white car comes out from the side road at the top and promptly heads against the traffic flow to exit stage right !!

Coffeeholic:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: And not a single bump in the whole clip and everything keeps flowing. I have a slight suspicion that wouldn’t be the case over here. :wink: :smiley:

You’re right, it wouldn’t work over here. All you have to do is take a wander to the Eccles interchange on the M60 to see why. You’ve got all the numpty brains coming up from Worsley at J13 wanting to be on the M60 which is the outside two lanes and then all the numpties coming round the M60 wanting to be on the M62 and M602 in the inside two lanes. It’s abolsute bedlam at any time of the day or night and they all just look at each, scratching their heads going “Doh, what we do we here, what do we do here??” at 20 mph with the appropriate indicator on. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I’d have to disagree with you there Rob. Every time I’ve been through there it’s usually the WRONG indicator they have going :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is that real footage or is it dubbed?.

You’ll have to e-mail the website it’s featured on for the answer to that… :stuck_out_tongue:

The footage has been sped up, you just have to look at the speed the bloke walks across the road and the people on the footpaths. Also looks like it is from Thailand :confused: