A very useful video

I just came across this video on Youtube.
Some old timers might say that it’s stating the bleedin’ obvious,but it’s well worth a watch for newbies :wink:
youtube.com/watch?v=6HF40H3J7BM

Gave up after one minute when he judged that going over the kerb wasn’t an option as there’s a give way post and lamp post he would hit!!!

+1

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Got to 53 seconds “that’s 1 option out I can’t cut the corner” excuse me but how much bloody room do you want or did you fail to tell us you are carrying a jumbo jet??
Junctions with that much room shouldn’t even warrant a thought,approach watch traffic pull out and carry on job done.

What an absolute load of ■■■■■■■■ this ’ video ’ is. After less than a minute I knew the guy was a ■■■■.

This clown could make brushing your hair a [zb]ing saga :unamused: Move along newbies, nothing to learn here.

I persevered watching it till he got near the second roundabout and stayed in the left hand lane… why didn’t he just get in the right hand lane and be done with it?

" i must make sure the car on my right knows im going around the roundabout to the second exit " WELL…put your right hand indicator on & give them a clue [emoji23]