How far do you commute?

45m round trip 5 days 1 week 6 the other , takes about 40-45 min each way

Just over half a mile, maybe pushing three quarters.

the maoster:
17 miles in on a Monday and 17 back on a Friday or Saturday, all on country roads (The High Dyke). My quickest time is 12 mins in at stupid o clock, but usually 25 mins home as I’m invariably in a queue of blind sheep.

:open_mouth: Have you got your figures right there? Have I? Cos I make that an average of 85mph for the 12 minute trip!

Oh and 14 miles for me at speeds ranging from 0-70, takes half an hour in the morning and about 40 minutes at knocking off time whenever that might be.

1 mile.

30 miles each way every day. Been doing it for 27 years next month. :cry:

16 miles each way.
20-25 minutes in morning anytime between 3.30 and 7. A58 and M62
35-70 minutes back Normally M621 M62 and A58 depending on time of afternoon.
Used to take me similar times to do just over 6 miles into Bradford although at different times of day/night.

133 miles each way.Out 4/5 nights a week

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

60 miles round trip, 40 minutes each way, but only 3 days a week. Bought an old motor to run into the ground as 9000 miles a year just on commuting was knocking up the mileage on my main motor.

12 miles each way.
So 24 miles a week as I’m tramping.
About 1200 miles a year.
Making me wonder why I’m running a proper car to be honest.
Barely used, shame really.
Been thinking of buying something cheap and cheerful instead.

TiredAndEmotional:
:open_mouth: Have you got your figures right there? Have I? Cos I make that an average of 85mph for the 12 minute trip!

Absolutely right, however my dash gave an average of 82mph (I put it down to the half mile in a 30mph limit) with an mpg figure of 12.2 mpg :blush:

23 mile each way so i travel in sunday or monday depending on when i can start then home friday.can get to work in 25 mins at 3.30am them slighty longer on way home in rush hour.sometimes i do go home in week but only if its worth it and im done early like 3pm and not in till 7am next day.otherwise ill stay in yard but office make sure im away most nights.but i have parked the truck outside the house a few times over year but not that often only when job permits.

tallyman:
60 miles round trip, 40 minutes each way, but only 3 days a week. Bought an old motor to run into the ground as 9000 miles a year just on commuting was knocking up the mileage on my main motor.

Not using a car to keep the mileage down is like not having ■■■ with your partner so as to keep him/her in better condition for the next keeper :laughing:

the maoster:

TiredAndEmotional:

Absolutely right, however my dash gave an average of 82mph (I put it down to the half mile in a 30mph limit) with an mpg figure of 12.2 mpg :blush:

Keep it lit… :grimacing:

Nerja (home) to Malaga 53km’s approx 25 mins. 24hr round the clock work for the girls who work the Guadalhorce Ind est…youtube.com/watch?v=-vmHXoDoDTQ
Eyes straight ahead with the missus on board… :grimacing:

88 miles all motorway, down on a Monday Home Fri/Sat… car does good mpg but I also get travel expenses to cover cost so can’t complain…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 miles each way, but only once a week, Mon morning and back on Fri.

3 miles, 7 mins in the car each way sometimes once a week sometimes 5 times a week

AndrewG:
Nerja (home) to Malaga 53km’s approx 25 mins. 24hr round the clock work for the girls who work the Guadalhorce Ind est…youtube.com/watch?v=-vmHXoDoDTQ

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
its a tough old life taking your breaks in sunny spain…
tip…
if she catches you looking at the prozzies,before you turn round,just give her a dig,start shaking your head and go.tut,tut ,tut…would you look at the state of her,goodness sake,what on earth does she look like?..
:smiling_imp:

It’s 3.5 miles round trip for me, checked tonight after finding wagon keys in pocket when arriving home

dieseldog999:

AndrewG:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
its a tough old life taking your breaks in sunny spain…
tip…
if she catches you looking at the prozzies,before you turn round,just give her a dig,start shaking your head and go.tut,tut ,tut…would you look at the state of her,goodness sake,what on earth does she look like?..
:smiling_imp:

Cowards!

I’d turn to the missus and say “remember when you had an arse like that luv?.. Nah nor do I…”