How do you keep yourself amused during traffic congestion?

Cheddars:
Got caught looking at a very short skirt other day

It had a beared :confused:

Scotsman?

Franglais:

toonsy:
Or voyeuristic… :laughing:

So what should we call those who watch voyeuristic drivers?
:slight_smile:

Toonsy :laughing:

Another one for ■■■■■■■■■■, drivers mate doesn’t appreciate it but I’m in charge of the vehicle soooooooooooo…

I work out how much I’m earning compared to the mere mortals in their 4x4s getting all worked up around me. :smiling_imp:

Ghiabox:
Another one for ■■■■■■■■■■, drivers mate doesn’t appreciate it but I’m in charge of the vehicle soooooooooooo…

If it’s “Cranking one out” you’re after - don’t forget to wind your legs down leaving an inch so the next mug in a tractor - doesn’t under-run the 5th wheel, and stove in the catwalk frame! :stuck_out_tongue:

Winseer:
I work out how much I’m earning compared to the mere mortals in their 4x4s getting all worked up around me. :smiling_imp:

That’s one mental trick I learned early on. It got even easier with the advent of mobile phones. “Sorry boss; I’m stuck in traffic on the M6 so I am gonna miss that appointment.” Now it’s their problem, not mine. Chill-out and relax.

The flash of the top of female thigh has nearly cost me my life , twice !
Once in a truck and I spotted a short skirted luverly nip out of her car and open the tailgate and bend into her boot . The sight of stocking tops bare thighs and black shear ■■■■■■■ was very distracting , it also distracted the tipper driver comming towards me , we realised just in time and both slammed on and missed each other by inches in a cloud of tyre smoke .
The second was when I was on my motorbike, a mini pulled in to the side and opened the drivers door and a pair of shapely legs swung out , just then the breeze from a passing truck blew he dress up above her waist , safe to say that she was a natural red head !
When my gaze returned to the road the truck had stopped and I had to lay my bike over and sideways to stop .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

grumpyken52:
Once in a truck and I spotted a short skirted luverly nip out of her car and open the tailgate and bend into her boot . The sight of stocking tops bare thighs and black shear ■■■■■■■ was very distracting , it also distracted the tipper driver comming towards me , we realised just in time and both slammed on and missed each other by inches in a cloud of tyre smoke .
The second was when I was on my motorbike, a mini pulled in to the side and opened the drivers door and a pair of shapely legs swung out , just then the breeze from a passing truck blew he dress up above her waist , safe to say that she was a natural red head !
When my gaze returned to the road the truck had stopped and I had to lay my bike over and sideways to stop .

I wonder if totty related accidents have their own section in the accident statistics.

Nite Owl:

grumpyken52:

I wonder if totty related accidents have their own section in the accident statistics.

I know several people who admit to being distracted enough to write vehicles off .
Also an article years ago of a very bouncy chested young lady that was banned by the local police from being within 50m of a road without a bra .

My favourite is staring directly at nips to see how many go hard then staring into their eyes and not get slapped for doing so . I get away with it more the older I get .

grumpyken52:
My favourite is staring directly at nips to see how many go hard then staring into their eyes and not get slapped for doing so . I get away with it more the older I get .

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-SRkSDoECro

Meanwhile, lorry drivers get annoyed at the stereotype of them being sexist knuckle-draggers…

The-Snowman:
Meanwhile, lorry drivers get annoyed at the stereotype of them being sexist knuckle-draggers…

And your point is…

How long before it gets taken down :laughing:
I mean, whats wrong with posting a picture of a Vauxhall Corsa?

chaversdad:
How long before it gets taken down [emoji38]

Soon as I’ve reported it, not only is that my car but I’m driving it… :wink:

Lovely set of pins though.

chaversdad:

Did you take that photo with a potato?

Ghiabox:

chaversdad:

Did you take that photo with a potato?

No idea , ask Google , thats where its from

In that case Dave i have to say that Sussies definately suit you :laughing:

chaversdad:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

how often do you see a dog driving a taxi? :open_mouth:

Is that a Lada, never seen one of those for ages :smiley: