Leg Watch

Anyone else play this game when stuck in traffic?

I’m reliably informed perving is part of the job.

Every day I have to back under the bridge in Deptford, it’s surprising just how long it can take sometimes :smiley:

Saw written in the dirt on a truck one day

C’mon girls
don’t be shy
show the driver
a little thigh :roll:

amazing how many drive in short skirts with legs wide apart
thinking about it though its probably cos one foot on accelerator and one on the clutch

NewLad:
Anyone else play this game when stuck in traffic?.

Zb yes, it’s one of the few perks of the job. One morning I got a bit more than I bargained for when I saw a gay couple…

Crawling in traffic on m25 another truck shunted me from behind, as I got out a looked at the car passing me and understood the other drivers loss of concentration :stuck_out_tongue:

villa:
thinking about it though its probably cos one foot on accelerator and one on the clutch

true enough you would think that some of the heftier ones would closed their legs and pull the skirt down a bit tho, nothing worse than seeing a bit of flesh then as it gets closer realising that you could make four legs from her two and she has caught you looking and gives you her best ■■■■ smile.

villa:

and that"s just the blokes !! :lol:

What’s horrible is the amount of blokes with hair legs that wear really short shorts. Plus the girly convertible with it’s roof down is always driven by a bald middle aged bloke.

SWEDISH BLUE:

C’mon girls
don’t be shy
show the driver

Thigh patrol.

NewLad:

Given the state of your firm’s lorries, you might want to pay a bit more attention to looking out of the windscreen :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Unless, of course, it was “Mr Nobody” who did all the scrapes and gouges… :grimacing:

threewheelsonmywagon:

NewLad:

Given the state of your firm’s lorries, you might want to pay a bit more attention to looking out of the windscreen :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Unless, of course, it was “Mr Nobody” who did all the scrapes and gouges… :grimacing:

Excellent advice which I’m sure Newlad has taken firmly on board.

Or alternatively, he like the rest of us may just think “donkey” and then move on.

Clunk:

+1

perks of the job, perhaps it should be included in DCPC curriculum, safe procedures for to manage simultaneous leg watching and motorway driving

098Joe:
perks of the job, perhaps it should be included in DCPC curriculum, safe procedures for to manage simultaneous leg watching and motorway driving

Don’t need the training it comes naturally silly :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SWEDISH BLUE:

C’mon girls
don’t be shy
show the driver

Mary had a little skirt that slit right up the side and every time she drove her car the boys could see her thighs
suzy had a little skirt that slit right up the front and every time she drove her car the boys couldnt see thing cos she wore slacks the spoil sport !

when you get the cheeky smile from the bird in the passenger seat then the bloke clocks you who is driving :oops: :wink: :roll:

the maoster:

threewheelsonmywagon:

NewLad:

Given the state of your firm’s lorries, you might want to pay a bit more attention to looking out of the windscreen :roll: :roll: :roll:

Unless, of course, it was “Mr Nobody” who did all the scrapes and gouges… :mrgreen:

Excellent advice which I’m sure Newlad has taken firmly on board.

Or alternatively, he like the rest of us may just think “donkey” and then move on.

There’s no need for him to think himself a “donkey”. Obviously he suffers from his location, but such is life…

Dogmatix:
Plus the girly convertible with it’s roof down is always driven by a bald middle aged bloke.

That is very true, i notice that a lot!
And the last 3 convertibles ive seen with the roof down have all had air fresheners hanging from the rear view mirror :confused: