Leg Watch

kindle530:

Dogmatix:
Plus the girly convertible with it’s roof down is always driven by a bald middle aged bloke.

That is very true, i notice that a lot!
And the last 3 convertibles ive seen with the roof down have all had air fresheners hanging from the rear view mirror :confused:

I once saw a middle aged bloke driving down the A610 towards Heanor, it was after 2200hrs in late October, outside temperature was around 5 degrees Celsius, roof down, big coat on and a scarf! WHY■■?

Dogmatix:
Plus the girly convertible with it’s roof down is always driven by a bald middle aged bloke.

Have you wondered why men who drive convertibles are always bald? It’s the wind that takes the top off

There was a cracking set of pins in a car beside me at the 404/M4 roundabout just now, trouble is she was a bit of a bobfoc :frowning:

scaniason:
There was a cracking set of pins in a car beside me at the 404/M4 roundabout just now, trouble is she was a bit of a bobfoc :frowning:

just don’t look at the mantelpiece when poking the fire … :sunglasses:

True, very true! To be fair, I don’t suppose she would be very complimentary about me on any forum she frequents either :slight_smile:

scaniason:
True, very true! To be fair, I don’t suppose she would be very complimentary about me on any forum she frequents either :slight_smile:

She prob does the same mate and could even pick you out of a line up :laughing: :laughing:

The worst thing that a man can drive, second only to a Vauxhall Tigra, is a chap in something like an mx 5. They’re usually middle aged men having a crisis, or with insecurities in the trouser department :laughing:

No man looks good in a convertible. I mean what is there to compare with?

Hitler, Clarkson? :laughing:

back in the day of cb radio we used to announce leg shows on cars that passed us to one another but as a wind up i would oftern call in a car that passed me as legs to see and they would be a bloke in shorts lol i get some abuse from my fellow truckers : )

My mate used to flick his tab ends out of the window and try and get them into convertables passing by :frowning: :frowning:

I can’t do with the spoil sports who drive in the short skirts but have there legs close together and their knees touching as though they’re desperate for a ■■■■ :unamused: :grimacing: you don’t see many women wearing the old lace stockings these days like you used to either :cry:

buster4086:

Clunk:

+1

+2

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
you don’t see many women wearing the old lace stockings these days like you used to either :cry:

not sure Mr Lockwood would agree with you there Steve :wink:
youtube.com/watch?v=yqFnVobB59U

Looked down once travelling down the M6 near Wigan and a bloke was cracking one off at 9 o’clock in the morning!!

seth 70:
My mate used to flick his tab ends out of the window and try and get them into convertables passing by :frowning: :frowning:

That is or was rather stupid of him he could have caused a fire and then maybe a accident

viking35dp:

seth 70:

That is or was rather stupid of him he could have caused a fire and then maybe a accident

He was trying to get it in the ashtray because the one in the unit was full,yes you are right viking for stating the obvious,if it didnt cause a accident or fire it would have made a mess of the interior,the same bloke used to put blobs of grease under wiper stalks ,and in places you couldnt see so the drivers on nights faces were covered in grease where they had been scatching themselves :frowning: :frowning:

When you do partake in leg watch is there any particular make of car that’s best for a good perv (I mean look )
Only asking as I’ve had this conversation with a pal and he reckons the best views are mainly in Saab’s, myself personally I find that the best views are from the ladies that drive audi’s.
So come on then let’s complete are own survey, it’s a poor excuse for a perv but hey you gotta pass time time somehow.

viking35dp:

seth 70:

Gee thanks Mom.

the maoster:

viking35dp:

seth 70:

Gee thanks Mom.

Yea it shocked me to find out what could happen moaster,i best tell the bloke at work so he is aware of the dangours of his antics :wink: :wink:

He’s obviously at a loose end now that the Government have made him redundant from the Ministry of stating the bleeding obvious!

I think Mercs seem to show more women in short skirts, and more black stockings, but then my wife is a rep for a clothing company… :laughing: