While away those traffic blues?

A couple of days back I was stuck in traffic on the M1 just outside Mansfield for an hour or so, looking around as you do.

Most of the other truckers seemed quite happy with their laptops on the dash watching friends (not sure what was going on there, 3 separate guys all watching that god awful show on their laptop)

Some were even concentrating on the road (god forbid) but the one that prompted this post was a guy in Green, nameless, MAN who was having a shave with a cut-throat razor, using an old school shaving brush and had a glass of water and foam on his lap.

I kept watching him as I expected him to slice his jugular any second in the stop, start traffic.

SO:

What is the strangest thing you’ve ever seen another driver do while in traffic?

Lets TRY and keep it clean though eh?

Alex

Well, I saw this bloke

Lets TRY and keep it clean though eh?

Oh, I better not say any more… :unamused: :wink:

A chap in his presumably company car, delving deep into his nose while waiting at the lights, then extracting the digit, and examining the offending body part. Has a quick look around, then has a good old munch on said finger, yummy. Only at this point does he notice me staring straight at him from my van with a look of horror/disgust on my face.

Have I broken the clean rule already?

The funniest thing has to be that driver on one of the police shows caught drunk wearing tights and high heels (nice black pizzie boots :wink: )

The police make him climb down from the cab in his tights. Hilarious!!! :slight_smile:

Glad the arse was caught though and not driving the roads a few hours later.

That was in Warrington,iirc.

Ken.

N2N Transport:
The funniest thing has to be that driver on one of the police shows caught drunk wearing tights and high heels

I remember that…

It took me ages to get those ■■■■ tights off… :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

several

reading a map while eating a sandwich

i saw one blooke snogging his female passanger whilst driving and fair play to him she was a bit of alright :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
come on rog tell us what you saw i’m guessing it was some one gettin a lou reed :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ( having a bit of the old oral S*X ) unless they were doing it and if driving at same time then it’s scary :open_mouth: :open_mouth: