HIAB Training?

Just come across this thread …
I am currently looking around,to see who can do a specific type of hiab training…specifically ‘top seat’ control types,for brick and block work . Does anyone know of any companies that have their own crane , within easy reach of Dewsbury in West Yorkshire , please ■■

Also, whilst I’m here … anyone know of anyone with their own telehandler that can do training on the same ■■

Jayen4:
I am currently looking around,to see who can do a specific type of hiab training…specifically ‘top seat’ control types,for brick and block work . Does anyone know of any companies that have their own crane , within easy reach of Dewsbury in West Yorkshire , please ■■

Also, whilst I’m here … anyone know of anyone with their own telehandler that can do training on the same ■■

Plasmor at Great Heck do blocks with top seat rigids and wag n drags , at Knottingley they use the same for block paving, no idea if they offer training , also Keedwells at Pollington do block work with top seat wag n drags. Again no idea if they offer training, give them a bell.

There is also Stocksblocks recently relocated to cross green from Garforth , they use top seats too.

stuff allmi ,£250 at the cheapest every 5 yrs and plus a day doing training ,the only good thing is at the right place you can claim 7 hrs dcpc , where as cpcs 2 touch screen tests for 1 hr in total at night and about £40 plus card renewel, cpcs every time .

I did my ALLMI with WALKER in Thurrock and got the card for remote and some other crap, can’t be bothered to look, at one construction site, I was asked for CSCS, when he saw my Allmi card, he said that was better, I have now received another card through the post, same card, Allmi, but has CSCS hologram type thingy on the front now, take it that means it’s suitable on all sites now?

Sapper

roadrunner:

Jayen4:

Plasmor at Great Heck do blocks with top seat rigids and wag n drags , at Knottingley they use the same for block paving, no idea if they offer training , also Keedwells at Pollington do block work with top seat wag n drags. Again no idea if they offer training, give them a bell.

There is also Stocksblocks recently relocated to cross green from Garforth , they use top seats too.

Thanks for that , I shall enquire. I used to pull loads out of Plasmor,years back,when my father and I had our own 6 wheelers with cranes on them. (That was in the days before ‘bits of paper’ ).
Where on Cross Green are Stocks ■■ …I know that they used to be near the containerbase…

Jayen4:

roadrunner:

Jayen4:

Thanks for that , I shall enquire. I used to pull loads out of Plasmor,years back,when my father and I had our own 6 wheelers with cranes on them. (That was in the days before ‘bits of paper’ ).
Where on Cross Green are Stocks ■■ …I know that they used to be near the containerbase…

Knowsthorpe gate, LS9 0NP , opposite Lawcris.

google.co.uk/maps/@53.78410 … 312!8i6656

tuckman:
As earlier post have said a ALLMI which as a operator database which you go onto and are issued through them a certificate and id card.

This counts towards your cpc as well.

Hi Tuckman, we are currently struggling to find Allmi hiab training that can be uploaded to DCPC hours, can you give us a name/location please?

Cheers.

Hi,my company uses a training firm called’ The resources group.
All their Allmi training is dcpc as far as I know.
Duncan

Thanks for the tip Duncan, will have a look.