Which HIAB accreditation

I’m re-locating soon and I have seen alot of HIAB jobs being advertised so I have looked into HIAB and it appears that there are a few diferent types of HIAB licence, and are they all equally recognised on sites/companies?

I have seen RTITB, ALLMI and ITSSAR.

I recently went for a job where only ALLMI would be accepted because the firm did alot for Balfour Beatty, i hate beatty sites with a passion so didnt take the job.

To answer your question i think any recognised ticket would do for the majority or work, i have RTITB and havent had a problem, just make sure your getting the right attachment for what you would be doing, hook, grab etc

I think it depends who your working for but i’d say hiab experience is more important than what ticket you’ve got. If possible i’d get a ticket or atleast training on levers and remote, where i worked they did inhouse training and you had to be trained in both.

What kind of job are you looking for as some places will want to train you themselfs regardless of ticket and experience.

I’ve got a cpcs blue card & when I was doing agency around London it seemed to be the most widely known& accepted…never had a problem

kemaro:
I’ve got a cpcs blue card & when I was doing agency around London it seemed to be the most widely known& accepted…never had a problem

as above.
several jobs ive been on hire to will only accept cpcs-balfour beatty/skanska m25 widening being one example.if you have to spend the money to get a ticket,and worried about it being accepted at different places get a cpcs.wont be cheap though.

andrew.s:

kemaro:

as above.
several jobs ive been on hire to will only accept cpcs-balfour beatty/skanska m25 widening being one example.if you have to spend the money to get a ticket,and worried about it being accepted at different places get a cpcs.wont be cheap though.

This really. but you’ll probably have to sell a kidney to fund it.