Hello all at TrucknetUK

You haven’t mentioned a medical ,shop around and it will cost about £50.00 There are key words and phrases that will come in handy . The Regiment ,balcony, Middle East Herald. Others will add to this as time goes on.

alamcculloch:
You haven’t mentioned a medical ,shop around and it will cost about £50.00 There are key words and phrases that will come in handy . The Regiment ,balcony, Middle East Herald. Others will add to this as time goes on.

Medical is all sorted, had that a couple of weeks ago and licence arrived back yesterday, good until 2024 now :slight_smile:

Are you starting the driving before you are made redundant? Good luck with it all, i too used to be in the motor trade and never miss it. it wore me to a point, i spose most any jobs do that, eventually

corij:
Are you starting the driving before you are made redundant? Good luck with it all, i too used to be in the motor trade and never miss it. it wore me to a point, i spose most any jobs do that, eventually

It looks that way unless something happens in the next couple of months… I was hoping to hold on but it is getting very difficult to do 100 miles a day to be bored out my skin… my sanity may be worth more than the few thousand I may get…

whoa, it could be theyre making your life/job miserable trying to get you to jump rather than pay you out . i think if i was in your shoes id be doing a bit of hobby/work on the side while still in the job . in fact whoever it was saying im going to be made redundant id put the word out hes a kiddy fiddler give him summat to worry about

corij:
whoa, it could be theyre making your life/job miserable trying to get you to jump rather than pay you out . i think if i was in your shoes id be doing a bit of hobby/work on the side while still in the job . in fact whoever it was saying im going to be made redundant id put the word out hes a kiddy fiddler give him summat to worry about

That is exactly what I think they are doing lol but 100 miles a day my sanity is worth more lol

It has not been stated that is what is happening, but anyone can see the way things are going, things that are happening and how empty this head office is now what is going to happen… I would sooner find a nice secure job that makes me happy to go to work and the motor trade is not what it was, or this company I used to love coming to work, but not now… plus if I do take the one on offer it is 13000 miles a year less driving :slight_smile: 30 miles a day 4 days a week rather than 100 :slight_smile: