helch

who are they ?or what does it mean?
also how on earth did they get it all done and neatly coloured in on the bridges over the m1?

edd1974:
who are they ?or what does it mean?
also how on earth did they get it all done and neatly coloured in on the bridges over the m1?

Boris is Helch

At least according to a bridge on the M25

I’ve seen boris is helch today but can’t remember where. Wasn’t on the 25 though. I’ve wondered what or who helch is.

nomiS36:
I’ve seen boris is helch today but can’t remember where. Wasn’t on the 25 though. I’ve wondered what or who helch is.

On the M4/M48 junction, traveling west.

Google is your friend!
Thats it, just google it:) I read who he is, still none the wiser as to why he or his followers ‘tag’ bridges though :slight_smile:

emmerson2:

nomiS36:

Yeah that’ll be the one.
I too have googled it and am non the wiser.

I don’t really care …

raymundo:
I don’t really care …

same as you ray, but the one I do like is the play with words on the m1 s/b .BLAIR/BLIAR… so true.

anyone remembers during the 70’s or 80’s in east end of London a lot of bridges had so and so is innocent ■■ … cant remember the name though !!

Free George Davis with every pack of corn flakes.East london bridges

surely that was Bill Posters is innocent, from bill posters will be prosecuted

theguardian.com/world/short … e-petition

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

raymundo:
anyone remembers during the 70’s or 80’s in east end of London a lot of bridges had so and so is innocent ■■ … cant remember the name though !!

That would be George Davies

fingermissing:

raymundo:

Do you know what he was convicted of ■■

raymundo:

fingermissing:

raymundo:

Bank robber

joe royal:

raymundo:

fingermissing:

raymundo:

Bank robber

oh right, thanks, now they get rewarded with huge bonuses …

Think we’ve kind of answered what it menas/who it refers to.

But how on earth do they paint/chalk it on the side of bridges over the motorway?
The ones over the m1 around Northampton are perfectly formed all neatly coloured in.
Surely they cant do that just by leaning over the side.
Always fascinates me.how they get graffiti on some of these motorway bridges.

There’s some feline face images painted on the A1270 Norwich ring road bridges

nomiS36:

emmerson2:

nomiS36:

Yeah that’ll be the one.

The first slogan to be painted on the railway bridge over the M4 just after J19 (M32) read “Boris is a lying barstuward” (apologies to the mods, but in the interest of clarity a censor dodge used).
Network rail painted over the “a lying xxxxxxx” part of the phrase within days, as its deemed offensive (even if true…), and it read simply “Boris is” for some weeks until “HELCH” was added a few months ago.

the nodding donkey:

nomiS36:

emmerson2:

nomiS36:

Yeah that’ll be the one.

The first slogan to be painted on the railway bridge over the M4 just after J19 (M32) read “Boris is a lying barstuward” (apologies to the mods, but in the interest of clarity a censor dodge used).
Network rail painted over the “a lying xxxxxxx” part of the phrase within days, as its deemed offensive (even if true…), and it read simply “Boris is” for some weeks until “HELCH” was added a few months ago.

I just realised I mixed up two different bridges… :blush: ( hes a popular scamp, so he is…)
The M4 had the slogan “Boris is a coked up pervert” to begin with…