Whose seen who.... w/e 07/04/2013

Goaty several times.
Andydisco
Shifty
Philberg at some point during the past week on the M62
Had a wave from a KGB driver on the a14 on tuesday

Probably a few others but hey its the weekend

Mon, Ran with Chapman69 upto Llay. Wed, Volvofh16 was you Northbound M1 J27 I’d just come off as you went under about 5.30am, Saaamon M4 Port Talbot. Thurs, Adam1987 M1. Fri Chapman69 M1. Sat, Chapman69 in the Yard.

No one again :cry: :cry:

Next week however … :stuck_out_tongue:

shade:
No one again :cry: :cry:

I’ll see you in the week! :wink:

Next week however … :stuck_out_tongue:

Met up briefly with JB at same loading point in Immingham on Tuesday then again in Lubbecke Germany on thursday as we were both loading at same place ran back towards Rotterdam with him but sailed on different ferries back to uk. Met up again on Friday at same tipping point near Rippon. Apart from JB no one else this week or if I did they didn’t admit to being a TNet member

lets see
tonka
goaty in his normal spot at the bp :smiley: and on the dock
shifty chris on the A14
someone in a KGB motor on the A14 who flashed and waved

and most likely theres others ive forgotton :blush:

erm globby twice once on the 56 on tuesday then again on the 180 on friday

oh and on of globbys motors on the 56 near the airport

Seen Washy jnr for the second time in 4 weeks in the road works near the M32 on bank holiday Monday about 9.00 ish sorry spotted you too late again to flash, glad I wasn’t the only one working Monday.

Harry Monk with his curtains pulled around on Kingsmill Ind Estate, Cullompton on Wednesday morning. On my way back I’m sure I saw Pimmer73 on the M5 near Avonmouth too.

Muckaway:
Harry Monk with his curtains pulled around on Kingsmill Ind Estate, Cullompton on Wednesday morning. On my way back I’m sure I saw Pimmer73 on the M5 near Avonmouth too.

yea that was me mate i did see matthews lorry wasnt sure if it was you ! saw molepower on wednesday aswell on M5 few miles behind muckaway , harry monk monday morning getting fuel in sparkford, o and thetaff1or 2 on M5 by gordano pulling a curtainsider one morning this week cant remember what day tho !

nobody i dont think, didnt get going till 5pm on tuesday and the rest of the week has followed in the same sort of pattern so i guess most folk will have been finished while i’ve been trucking!

might of seen gunnerheskey on M25 friday at rush hour.

FarnboroughBoy11:
might of seen gunnerheskey on M25 friday at rush hour.

That was t’other white FH mate, i was oop north !

tango boy:
Mon, Ran with Chapman69 upto Llay. Wed, Volvofh16 was you Northbound M1 J27 I’d just come off as you went under about 5.30am, Saaamon M4 Port Talbot. Thurs, Adam1987 M1. Fri Chapman69 M1. Sat, Chapman69 in the Yard.

Was that you in a red merc with a tipper on? I did wave but was at the last minute. Saw dogthehunter somewhere.

Last weeks spots
Ziffy
Swedish Steel
Andydisco (Spankies XLX? ) on the A14 near Bar Hill
Spoke to Caveman
proberley a few more ive missed

the big un:
Last weeks spots
Ziffy
Swedish Steel
Andydisco (Spankies XLX? ) on the A14 near Bar Hill
Spoke to Caveman
proberley a few more ive missed

see knew i would forget someone sorry mate :blush:

Saaamon:

tango boy:

Was that you in a red merc with a tipper on? I did wave but was at the last minute. Saw dogthehunter somewhere.

Yes mate :smiley: