A14 truck spotter

does any one know who the chap taking pics is on the a14 bridge between huntingdon and st ives has he got a website,i think its been put on here before but i cant find it.

i think that might be WardG on here, he is usually on the A14 somewhere

it might have been i know him met him a couple of times at shows ist he usually at the other m1 end thou

Might as well put it in this thread, but does anyone know the fella that stands on the bridge on the M42 at jct 4 the A34 I think? He snapped me yesterday and wanted to find the pic on the Internet.

Ah that old chestnut. Did you have your plonker out at the time and need to get to the photo b4 anyone else does ? :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

Kerbdog:
Ah that old chestnut. Did you have your plonker out at the time and need to get to the photo b4 anyone else does ? :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

Brilliant :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

some of us have a intrest in trucks generally and trucks we drive some dont for those that dont why are you actually on a truck website

Kerbdog:

Yeah i need to get an injunction out on him before im all over the papers :laughing:

hanson:
some of us have a intrest in trucks generally and trucks we drive some dont for those that dont why are you actually on a truck website

Some people just don’t get humoured innuendo.
hey hanson,relax.

FarnboroughBoy11:
Might as well put it in this thread, but does anyone know the fella that stands on the bridge on the M42 at jct 4 the A34 I think? He snapped me yesterday and wanted to find the pic on the Internet.

You can often find the pics by putting your reg number into a google search, and clicking on ‘images’.

hanson:
it might have been i know him met him a couple of times at shows ist he usually at the other m1 end thou

And he’s much fatter :smiley:

I take it you mean the bridge by the old little chef/spa sales building?? When I took photos on that bridge there was a chap who sat in his car ‘spotting’ but I think he now takes photos there

hanson:
does any one know who the chap taking pics is on the a14 bridge between huntingdon and st ives has he got a website,i think its been put on here before but i cant find it.

If its him,you will find it on the photo forum on here :exclamation:

ive been looking for a few of these spotters photos as well

What’s the trucks reg? A few often end up on Flickr so worth checking on there!

Under cover vostapo man on that bridge between huntingdon + st ives :wink: :wink:

I used to work just down the road. Went out with one of the UPN guys on a quiet day and he told me the chap in the car is an ex-driver who does it to fill his time.

I had always thought they were keeping an eye on John Major.

The young lad who sits on the A1 overbridge at Stamford is a friend of mine. Lorry mad but making good money from it too.

Used to see a photographer on the A1 at Saint Neots quite a lot too, all the other pipe trucks used to be photographed because of the unusual loads but I was just a lowly rigid I guess.