Hams hall parking death trap

Some silly fkrs about.
Quite scary.

DONTdoIT:
…I’m seriously beginning to think I need a change in career path because the general consensus that truck drivers and selfish arrogant and thick really is becoming apparent.

If that is the case then based on current evidence you should feel right at home in your present career. :laughing:

For all you thick ■■■■■■■. Please give me an idea of how you feel I could substantiate this fact any further. All this chat about substantiate this and that is detracting from the actual facts.

The facts are.

1)Parking is not allowed.

2)Yet it continues.

3)People have died as a direct result of this irresponsible parking.

No you all obviously have the same mentality which has just confirmed my suspicions. We can do this mindless dance over and over. Bottom line is. Are you going to
a) stop parking there and
b) tell others to do likewise.

It really is that simple.

DONTdoIT:
The facts are.

3)People have died as a direct result of this irresponsible parking.

We can do this mindless dance over and over.

The problem here is you state number 3 as a FACT. You are unable to provide any links or evidence to where parking has caused any death.
So we can do this mindless dance over and over or you can substantiate your claim and provide us proof to back up your talk. Until then your comments and request have no use here.

I know this for a fact.

Now for a second forget all this and pretend your little forum ego is correct and smug again.

Let’s " pretend" there have been no deaths. Tell me why it is ok to just congregate in such huge quantities on a very busy dual carriageway that is the only way in or out of an industrial park??

POTENTIALLY risking lives.

Take that pretence and answer me that. If my substantiated evidence is the sticking point.

Just answer that.

DONTdoIT:
I know this for a fact.

Now for a second forget all this and pretend your little forum ego is correct and smug again.

Let’s " pretend" there have been no deaths. Tell me why it is ok to just congregate in such huge quantities on a very busy dual carriageway that is the only way in or out of an industrial park??

Take that pretence and answer me that. If my substantiated evidence is the sticking point.

Just answer that.

Yawn.

DONTdoIT:
I know this for a fact.

Just answer that.

in reply to the above.

1. it is not a official dual carriageway. ]

2.) you say potentially risking live’s when you say for a fact live’s have been lost in your op.

3.) there is a total lack of any good lorry park’s in this area let alone the rest of the country

my last say on this. hth :slight_smile:

Yawn.
[/quote]
My point exactly. Did I knock your ■■■■■■■ door and ask you to comment. All I wanted from the start was an intelligent response about this. To try and understand why this practice e goes on. Well I guess this prick just gave me the answer for everyone.

Nice one ■■■■■■■■

DONTdoIT:
Yawn.

My point exactly. Did I knock your [zb] door and ask you to comment. All I wanted from the start was an intelligent response about this. To try and understand why this practice e goes on. Well I guess this prick just gave me the answer for everyone.

Nice one [zb]
[/quote]
No you posted on a open forum,so expect opinions…

xichrisxi:

DONTdoIT:
Yawn.

My point exactly. Did I knock your [zb] door and ask you to comment. All I wanted from the start was an intelligent response about this. To try and understand why this practice e goes on. Well I guess this prick just gave me the answer for everyone.

Nice one [zb]

No you posted on a open forum,so expect opinions…
[/quote]
Yeah opinions not complete ■■■■■■■■

i’ve given my last opinion on this subject. but this is my opinion of you. with your attitude and aggressive manner I dread to think what you are like behind the wheel of a lorry ypu really need to CHILLOUT.
also don’t bother with the petty insult’s they mean nothing.

have a nice day :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m afraid trucknet is becoming a complete and utter ■■■■■■■ joke.

So now I can’t say that people died as I can’t “substantiate” it. And I can’t say “potential risk” because people died.

Tell you what ■■■■■■■■ Keep endangering people. Keep parking there. It’ll get passed eventually that you’ll all have to ■■■■ off.

I’m intrigued as to how it is not a dual carriageway.

I’ve also found a forum from people who work in the area who are totally ■■■■■■ of and want to start a horn protest upon passing. Tell you the truth I did argue my point initially but now. ■■■■ it. Go on do it. Hopefully one of you ■■■■■ will die as a result of this parking practice. Then you might get off your fat. Lazy. Thick Asses and do something about it.

I’ve got to say Jeremy clarkson was right about us.

■■■■ you all.

happysack:
I’m afraid trucknet is becoming a complete and utter [zb] joke.

This particular joke ends here because I’m locking the topic for being off-topic in this forum.

The OP clearly hasn’t read this on the main forum index page:

OVERNIGHT PARKING
A place to list those safe clean parking spots.Please start all posts with the name of the town where the parking is situated